What's new

Where can I buy Malawi Gold seeds?

Tangwena

Veteran
Ace has a narcotic version, seeds of Africa has unworked regular seeds that are authentic.
But you will have to select the best and grow from there.
Tangwena

mukuku

try greenhouse ! I've seen two clowns in a big field in malawi and they are professionnals cause they call themselves "strain hunters" and after that they sell dutch skunk hybrids....

Ah ah ah ah !

mort de rire les amis !

smac17

Don't know for other breeders but ace malawi has a lot of different phenos. Got 2 short phenos that are everything i searched. Even taller phenos are very impressive ;)

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
ACE Breeders pack Malawi might be interesting for people who want to pay with Malawi, IIRC 4 different parental lines different to the final Malawi release

bigbadbiddy

Old Killer Malawi
New Killer Malawi
Fruity Malawi
Purple Malawi

Is what is in the Ace Breeder's pack.

I checked out the Malawi quite a bit and none of the "Malawi Gold" I saw (seeds of africa and others) sounded as solid as the Ace version.
I also grow indoors and the Ace version sounds best for that.

It is my impression that the various Malawi Gold seeds in the market are very "unworked" while Ace's seems to have been very well worked.
Meaning that the Malawi Gold beans on the market should usually be very "landracy" meaning that you will have lots of varieties (at least I would expect that), plants that flower for more than 100 days etc.
At least that is what I would expect with them.

The Ace version has been more "bottlenecked" towards indoor growing, potency, yield, flowering finish etc.

Don't know how else to explain it...
"Malawi Gold" will be "raw" and "wild" while Ace Malawi will likely be more "domesticated".

Makes sense?

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
I can't find it nowhere, but I want it so bad, growing at my "garden"

I'm currently attempting to sprout my last two Malawi Gold seeds from Afropips. If by some fucking miracle I get them to sprout and I get a male and a female, I'll try to make seeds for the server fund.

HB.

Last edited:

Genghis Kush

is the high from the Ace Malawi sedating?

I know people say it is psychedelic.

is it demotivating?

or can you accomplish things on it?

bigbadbiddy

Can't speak from experience yet but if you check in the "Seedboutique Vendors" subsection of the forum, Ace has their own section and a thread dedicated to the Malawi (many, many posts, very popular strain).

If you read up on that thread you will find much information on the effects along with Cannabinoid analysis by Fundacion Canna (towards the end of the thread).

Zamaldelica is supposedly much more "psychedelic" than Malawi. From what I could gather the Malawi is more "potent" and just overall "killer" with a slight tendency towards a "racey" and "paranoid" high but supposedly delivers an overall, extremely potent, knockout-sativa punch.
I hope to find something motivating and anti-depressing in the Malawi and am confident I will.

Not very confident it will be "daytime weed" that you can smoke during the day and go along your business. It is my impression that Malawi is simply too strong/potent for that.