What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bruce Banner #3

TheMan13

Veteran
Bruce Banner #3 (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel)

Bruce Banner #3 is a clone only strain bred by the now defunct Delta 9 Caretakers of Colorado back in 2009. The mother used was the Ghost cut of OG Kush pollinated with a Reservoir Seeds Strawberry Diesel (Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) father. Three notable phenotypes/cuts were established from this breeding with #3 being the most OG Kush dominant, #5 being Strawberry Diesel dominant and #1 a mix of both. Bruce Banner #3 was named the "Strongest Strain on Earth" by High Times in 2014 with a THC analysis of 28.3%.

I am sorry for the loss of this original thread due to copyright concerns. Please share your experiences with this strain.

TheMan13

Veteran
My Bruce Banner #3 the first day of flower.

picture.php

picture.php

mukuku

hello TM13,

really beautifull strain with ECSD purple colors on stems

what seedbank ? where can I put my hand on thoses seeds ?

TheMan13

Veteran
hello TM13,

really beautifull strain with ECSD purple colors on stems

what seedbank ? where can I put my hand on thoses seeds ?

Sorry mukuku, but Bruce Banner #3 is a clone only strain.

I know Dark Horse Genetics has been working with her a while now, but I haven't seen their seeds dropped personally nor am I aware of the quality of their work first hand.

Here is some info on Dark Horses' Bruce Banner 1.0 project:

"The long awaited seed release of Bruce Banner project has begun..

The legend of the Bruce Banner began when I was in college attending University of Montana and popping seeds like a manic looking for killer phenos of Sour Kushes and flavor packed powerful hybrids mostly.. I was gifted seeds by JLP and Lonestar (overgrow) and found inspiration in their small but killer breeding programs and began to tinker myself ..

I was able to win a pack of the original Strawberry Diesel by Rez Auction on Seedbay after the seed drop crashed the servers back in 2006 and knew to use the males instantly..

The mother of the Cross was the "Original OG kush" passed to me in Boulder 2004 by my mentor and legendary Colorado grower Marc Hale. This cutt has gone by "LA Kush", "Coal Creek Kush", "Original Kush" and the 10k Cutt of OG.... all the same and as far as Im concerned this was the only OG before 2005 before all the name change game that makes sourcing OGs so hard nowadays.

After moving back to Denver in 2008 and Founding Delta9 we released the Bruce Banner as our house strain to much fan fare, long lines and wait list pre orders to the hoards trying to get this strain.. Winning the High Times Caregivers cup 2009, High Times Cannabis Cup Denver, 2014 Best US Non-Solvent Hash 3rd place, Highest Tested THC in High Times Cannabis history, and Title of Strongest Strain on Earth (High Times), and number 9 on High Times 25 Greatest strains of all time! Bruce Banner has become the stuff of legend.

Bruce Banner 1.0 is the start of a 4 part breeding program to f4 and stabilize the Bruce Banner #3 Pheno... Expect Variation in the seeds from Sour, to Strawberry to Kush.. VERY strong potency and insane extracts"

http://www.darkhorsegenetics.com/banner-1.0.html

Last edited:
B

BAKED_BEANZ

thanks for updating the thread . keep the pics coming to the end !! she look nice , very nice

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Bruce Banner #3 (OG Kush x Strawberry Diesel)

Bruce Banner #3 is a clone only strain bred by the now defunct Delta 9 Caretakers of Colorado back in 2009. The mother used was the Ghost cut of OG Kush pollinated with a Reservoir Seeds Strawberry Diesel (Kyle Kushman's Strawberry Cough x Sour Diesel) father. Three notable phenotypes/cuts were established from this breeding with #3 being the most OG Kush dominant, #5 being Strawberry Diesel dominant and #1 a mix of both. Bruce Banner #3 was named the "Strongest Strain on Earth" by High Times in 2014 with a THC analysis of 28.3%.

I am sorry for the loss of this original thread due to copyright concerns. Please share your experiences with this strain.
The guy from dark horse genetics actually bred the Bruce banner, and was ripped off by delta 9. It was coal Creek og x res strawberry diesel if I remember correctly. The guy from dark horse let delta 9 use the clone and they ripped him off. I'd buy some dark horse seeds, stay away from shady seed companies. The guy at dark horse gives a very detailed description of when he bought the strawberry diesel seeds, and how he made the seeds that the #3 cut came from. Shit like this sucks, weed is becoming just like every other market, greed and lies for a buck.

TheMan13

Veteran
The guy from dark horse genetics actually bred the Bruce banner, and was ripped off by delta 9. It was coal Creek og x res strawberry diesel if I remember correctly. The guy from dark horse let delta 9 use the clone and they ripped him off. I'd buy some dark horse seeds, stay away from shady seed companies. The guy at dark horse gives a very detailed description of when he bought the strawberry diesel seeds, and how he made the seeds that the #3 cut came from. Shit like this sucks, weed is becoming just like every other market, greed and lies for a buck.

It is Jason, the owner of Dark Horse Genetics and co-founder of the now defunct Delta 9 Caretakers, that I quoted in post #6.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i remember years back getting some smoke called HiV (high 5) from out that way that was the same exact cross.
i wonder if it was BB5 now.
good smoke no doubt.

TheMan13

Veteran
My Bruce Banner #3 at 4 weeks.

picture.php

picture.php

I'm seeing a bit of burning from my nutrients and/or salt build up in my small 2 gal pots of coco. I am going to flush them this coming week. Not exactly what I had wanted halfway through :-(

Mystic Funk

nice gear!

what's the smell/taste like?
what's the high like? a knock out or what?

I've seen it around never tried. always wondered?

Latest posts

Latest posts