What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Breaking Bad Stuff at Auction!

antheis

Veteran
I can't believe someone got Walt's Pontiac Aztek for $7800...

i don't know if that is a good deal or not.
Walter White's Pontiac Aztek is one of the most iconic vehicles in Breaking Bad.
Breaking Bad producers used three Azteks making the show. One will remain on display at the Sony studios in Culver City and one is a parts car.
This is the third -- a 2003 that was a crash vehicle. Its rear quarter is pretty much wrecked, and the glass is broken, so it'll need some work. OK, it'll need a whole lot of work.
Still, it's Walter White's Aztek. Which makes it one of the most recognizable cars on television.
The vehicle is not in driving condition and is sold as-is.

RoadRash

Badger & Jesse and that skinny guy (Skinny Pete ?) seemed to smoke the most herb.

They might use some kind of surrogate material for some of the shots, but my guess is they use genuine Cannabis for when Jesse or Badger are holding a bong.

So ... if they have any left over ... :tiphat: