What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

(K-salt) of IBA K-IBA

shaggyballs

Veteran
K-IBA helps keep PPM of K down.
Because less K is used to dissolve it!
The chemical process is totally different!
I am looking into this once again!!

Yes, but other ratios might be good too, I haven't tried. The 2:1 figure comes from some articles I found, and seems common for the commercially available mixes too (although dilution rates vary based on their stock strength). Dig through the hormone threads here and on other forums, you should find good info with better details.

Originally Posted by omera1 View Post
Thats the post i was waiting for! When you say 5000ppm IBA and half as much NAA, do you mean 5000ppm IBA + 2500ppm NAA ?

I am definitely wanting to try this out, I haven't used a rooting compound that srtong, i'm pressuming it's a paste to dip clones into?.

Instead I use a rooting solution that consists of 100 PPM Auxin (IAA) & 75 PPM Indole-3-butyric acid (IBA) which I find effective.
P.S. rooting solution made with pure hormones home made.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts