What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Seasol

Elixir

I've used Seasol -Powerfeed (Red bottle) a lot during veg with great success. it's full of goodies. But I wouldn't use it too much especially during late flowering stage because of the high N.

rexamus616

Veteran
I've used Seasol -Powerfeed (Red bottle) a lot during veg with great success. it's full of goodies. But I wouldn't use it too much especially during late flowering stage because of the high N.

its not organic tho.

and seasol is just selling you water.

Try eco-seaweed or acadian powdered stuff.

or get some fresh stuff off the beach and make your own. - it'll have more in it than anything in a bottle...

probably illegal tho (to gather it)... don't get caught...

ozzieAI

Veteran
hey rex...don't be hatin on the seasol...it has been used in every soil garden i have grown...

but i do hear ya on that eco stuff...getting myself a jar to use as an soil amendment...been getting back to basics and finding better results with the 'good'ol' staples...mainly dynamic lifter over highly priced soil supplements...

btw just because you brought it up, based on 5 gram eco and a seasol 30ml portions the cost of eco is 0.306 and seasol 0.260 cents/serve...just saying...

Elixir

I've used the red bottle Seasol- Powerfeed(!?) most of the time during veg, on some projects, I've only run them without any Canna nutes, they work great!