What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

So, I Have A Website That Lists All The Island Im Currently Selling And Renting....

Al Botross

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Like ...Enter the Dubbige ... I mean Dragon?

enterthedragon3.jpg

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Its a nice dream, but, buying an island, is no different to buying a piece of land, you are still subject to the laws of whatever nation has a territiorial claim on it. Countries don't sell their jurisdiction...there is a correct term for it, the second word is title, but I cannot remember the 1st half. Basically when you buy an island, you either lease it(in much of Asia, foreign buyers can only have leasehold) or freehold own it, but you don't become your own nation either way.
I wonder how many tokers over the years have sat back and thought about buying an island to set up Cannatopia, I know I have.

NOKUY

Veteran
i might be interested if any are towards the north pacific....prince william sound area please.

Grendelkhan

I have been dreaming about having one down in Nicaragua. They have a huge fresh water lake there with fantastic weather and cheap cost of living. Of course the USA doesn't like them much but I am sure that they will work everything all out once they understand they can all make money exploiting another undeveloped county. Of course I would have it completely solar and off the grid with a huge greenhouse. Ahhhh yes dream big i say.

Latest posts

Latest posts