What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

what are your other weed related sites you like

supermanlives

Veteran
just wondered what other worthwhile weed related site everyone visits. you can pm me if ya dont wanna post. thanks

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
:laughing::laughing::laughing:

man you got balls to ask this kind of question :bump:

can't help you much except if you would like to know some french speaking forums ? :dance013:

:wave:

supermanlives

Veteran
not looking to disrespect gypsy or anything . was just curious about the competition and what other worthwhile sites there are

THC123

Veteran
i used to go to wietforum sometimes but the site is so retarded and the mentality sucks so i dont go there anymore

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
I find what info I need right here at ICmag. The only real thing that results in my going elsewhere is when I am searching for something in particular. The search option here is difficult and usually not all that user friendly. If I end up somewhere else it is usually because I used a search engine that has directed me elsewhere for the information I seek.

Midnight

Veteran
i am really fond of ****.com and ******.com, If you want to hang out with a bunch of twelve year olds tha run a growing site then you for sure want to check out www.********.com, fucking laugh a minute over there! Hope this helps!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dunno if this thread is kosher, but....

I only visit one other Canna site. It's private and you need a friend inside to vouch for you. If someone gets vouched in and they fuck up, both could be subject to banned. Lots of old heads, and no kids :) ICM is my home though, i only moonlight over there sometimes.

supermanlives

Veteran
ya go f--- yourself LOL a little competition is good LOL i just wanted to see whats out there that was worth looking at. not hearing much good reccomendations. so i can assume i already belong to the best site then

Midnight

Veteran
lmao. This site is far from the best site their is. It is pretty damn good, but, entirely too much censorship. Some mods here border on the obsessive. If they don'nt sell their stuff here then you cannot mention them. That is bullshit. If they got busted like ***** did, you get a scorched earth policy if you mention them. Kind of childish if you ask me.

There is one I lurk on occasionally but I don't post there.
Just about everyone on that site seems to have been busted at one time or another, so I don't post there.
Some people post "my seed order has been sent out and should arrive this week", and then next post from them is "Busted".
Maybe I'm a bit paranoid but paranoia keeps you safe.

SpayceRayce

I like *******.com, and ****.com. ********.com has really good info, but I find ***-****.com to have better pics. ********.org has great mods, but ***********.net is full of dickheads. ***********.com has very good seed prices. ***********.com has really good glass.

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
i liked overgrow
had an account there.
when they shut down i used the same name here.

thats all the forums i post on of any sort.

Latest posts

Latest posts