What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

in Ukiah for the day, anything to do up here?

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
getting some stereo shit done by my boy, may be staying the night.....

G

guest8905

theres a sick head shop i forget the name though...... lol

Grendelkhan

Good Disc golf course up there and a brewery right down the road from it is pretty nice. They have some good local brews.

E

el dub

Hit the Ukiah brewing Company. Organic eats and brew. Live music at times.

Patrona is a good restaurant if you are looking for something a little more upscale. Try the seared tuna.

lw

ghettochild

go to the discovery in and have your hotel room key issued to every guest that wants to stay... then bang local girls while people walk in the room. LOL chavez market has the best mexican food and there are no strip clubs to be had anywhere. :comfort: you'll be home soon!

B

bench warmer

From several of the posts I've read of yours (krunchbubble), you probably already have the Grape Romulan clone (which I've just learned originated in Ukiah according to this post by Greyskull.

Otherwise, feel free to grab it from there if you can... or have them send it to:

bench warmer c/o Clarence at Seedbay.com :biglaugh: <jk :hide:

S

SeaMaiden

Go to the City of 10,000 Buddhas, and eat at their (all vegetarian) restaurant! We did that with a friend of ours early last year and I loved it, lots of fun and very good food. Plus, the money you spend eating there is put to use by the organization.
http://www.cttbusa.org/

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
fuck that place is boring on a Sunday, didnt get to try to find a spot to eat till 9pm and by then town is damn near shut down....

ate at some 24 hole in the wall that im paying for RIGHT NOW!!

saw a couple sick indoor grows, 4k vert built for $500 was pretty damn cool....

helped a kat easily double his output with a simple nutrient change.....

Latest posts

Latest posts