What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

126 Watt LED Test Featuring Ice

L

LowGrow

been looking at her leds for a year now before I knew they were hers I too have been researching leds from the beginning and got burned when the market started flooding with shitty lights 200$ in the garbage.... but I have hope for leds as they are an emerging technology and ledgirls lights are definitely the only company actually being honest and trying to strengthen her technologies. If this grow turns out well I am sure that I will be in the customer list.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sleepy are you growing from seed or clone ?

Reason why I ask is this picture below. It is about 10-12 days old in FoxFarm Ocean and has been fed once using a tea mixture.

Someone was thinking the top is growing faster then the roots are. The air temp is between 76-78 degrees and when I put two of the plastic beer cups on a thermometer for an hour it reads 74 so it is not because of low temps.

Distilled water at 6.0 lights on for 24/7.

S_a_H

Attachments

• hgfh 004.jpg
    hgfh 004.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 27

gdbud

subscribed
I'm currently in the process of building a 400 watt C-13 cabinet and I'm on the fence regarding the LEDs and I can not wait 3 months until you Finnish your grow, But I will watch this grow and maybe I will go with the LEDs on a future grow.

j6p

These lights look mighty fine to me so far, based on LEDGirl's threads.

Looking forward to the results of this and the other independent test grows.

ICE is a great choice.

strydr

Well, I may be a sucker, or on the cutting edge, but I bought one of these 126W lights for my small 2x2 cab. Light arrived today ( W00T!), and will be set up this evening. It will be replacing 10x150W CFL's. Anxious to watch your grow Sleepy!, and I'll be following along with my small grow of Toejam and Double Straw. Diesel..
Thanks to Sleepy and LEDgirl for the inspiration! Here goes nothin' :D

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
No wonder I could not find this thread...a sticky huh, well done man

Looking forward to watching a master such as yourself in action

I always wanted to see a true test of these new fangled lights

And I trust you will finish this

Most props bro

Sleepy

Veteran
wow...lots going on, but not much to report...

the grow will be in soilless mix...i covered that in the first post...from seed...

thanks everyone for posting and thank you for the support.

the drama has really been a little much, so i will just post what i have.

germinated seeds...

and from today, sprouts (4 out of 5 so far)...

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving, everyone.

peace.

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Sleepy are you growing from seed or clone ?

Reason why I ask is this picture below. It is about 10-12 days old in FoxFarm Ocean and has been fed once using a tea mixture.

Someone was thinking the top is growing faster then the roots are. The air temp is between 76-78 degrees and when I put two of the plastic beer cups on a thermometer for an hour it reads 74 so it is not because of low temps.

Distilled water at 6.0 lights on for 24/7.

S_a_H

That's fuckin wild SaH !
I have pulled runts and had root end like that but NEVER ever had leaf develop like that! Almost like your getting your energy strictly from the leaf source on that. Crazy

calibuddz

cant wait to see how this test turns out. BIG UPS to all the LED researchers. lets show the world what the next level is like.

Last edited by a moderator:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi Sleepy bro, getting a seat for the test M8
good luck with the grow but i know you will do a great job
Stay safe
Peace
S

Sleepy

Veteran
lil update...

lil update...

no CO2 used in any of my grows...

so far i have lost one sprout, so i have 4 now.:mad:

still waiting for 2 to shed their seed hull...

not much to report...this stage is pretty boring to be honest...

hope you all had a good Holiday.

peace.

Che

Veteran
I'm following along with ya Sleepy we'll just add more cowbell til the plants get interesting!

:)