What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Pirates Cave" (and a Perpetual Sea Of Green)

everything in this thread looks absolutely beautiful :) loving the setup, the cleanliness, the rooms, the writing, the herbs... its all good :)

inspiring

A-Loc

mofuckin farmer smurf
room looks awesome pirate. That berry og looks awesome. I've got a few kush crosses going now. I can't wait to have a good size house and setup like this. Keep it green brother

petemoss

Just beautiful, Pirate! To me, that's a dream setup with plenty of room to work with.
I'm doing a perpetual SOG in two cabinets and know how much work it takes to keep a perpetual going. Man, how do you find time for sleeping and eating!LOL

its420

Wow, so well done Pirate! That stealth door is SWEET!!! I'll be lookin' out for the 'Berry-OG'...You just inspired me to create a Berry-White strain someday, lol.
Well done mate, thanks for the inspiration to get perpetual. What better work is there?
PEACE

T

twowordz

Wow, thats pretty close to my dream room!

I plan on moving just to have a private place like that... it must be really relaxing to just sit there and work your stuff.

Nice.

TW

Pirate

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death !!
Veteran
Wow ! Thanks to all you swabbies out there.

wavedash........ super tight setup i like it alot. all those roots in just 10 days?? nice! do you use plain ro water?
I use strait tap. Comes out at 6.7ph and 135 PPM. After adding in my Lucas Formula.........I need ZERO PH down. But a RO system is on my list of to do some day soon.

petemoss ...... Just beautiful, Pirate! To me, that's a dream setup with plenty of room to work with.
I'm doing a perpetual SOG in two cabinets and know how much work it takes to keep a perpetual going. Man, how do you find time for sleeping and eating!LOL
Thanks !! Eat? Sleep? Time to play? Nope. And "The Cave" is only getting bigger on me. (expansion)

twowordz ........Wow, thats pretty close to my dream room!

I plan on moving just to have a private place like that... it must be really relaxing to just sit there and work your stuff.

Nice.TW
It is fun and relaxing at times....... but believe it or not............It is a TON of work and is just like a job. Except you can't call in sick.:mad: Sometimes I just like to go sit in "The Cave" and think / plan / relax.

Thanks again everyone.:joint:

Pirate

Veteran
OK. I finished the basic starting tour and it ends on POST #3 of this thread.(the first 3 posts sets up this journal) I just finished it so everyone can go take a peaksee at Posts 2 & 3. That should bring yall up to speed on what I got going a far as the set up goes. There's photos and info there you haven't seen yet. I think you'll like it.

Still got tons to share and from now on all my additions will be going forward from this post.

Did any of that makes sense? Its 2am. been working 14 hours today nonstop before I spent 2 hours workin on this damn thing.

I'm tired as hell.

Yawn.......Goodnight

Pirate

Veteran
LOL !!

Its not as tight in there as it looks. The bloom room is 6 feet deep and there is 3 feet between the rows with a 6'+ head space.

I'm in fairly decent shape.........(for a Pirate). But if your as big as Hulk Hogan...........then yeah.........you'd have a problem.

G

greenhornets

hey pirate, that CROWS nest is pretty damn SWEEEET. IM jeaslous , i wish i had all that head room .
. watch out for the seagull shit ,it gets pretty slippery on the deck .

14 hour days ,shit thats a long day . must be a bitch with that hook.

. keep up the great work .

JACKtheREFFER

No Longer a Human Watering Can
Veteran
hello pirate

this is impressive >>>>>>> your ability to utilize every inch of your hidden lab is quite impressive >>>> this should be a lesson for all small growers on how to fill a room with plants >>>>> nice job!!!!! it also causes me to rethink my setup >>>>> i am a somewhat of a tall guy too (6'1") as well >>>> but i chose to keep my room small i roll around on a little stool when im working in the garden >>>>>but this thread causes me to rethink every thing >>>>>i love a good brainstorm and this thread is drawing in clouds for sure !!!!!props+++++++>>> if ya got some time come check out what i do with limited space >>> my threads in my sig

peace ,,,,keep it safe and green
JTR

Pirate

Veteran
14 hour days ,shit thats a long day . must be a bitch with that hook.
You should see me trying to climb up the "Crows Nest with my "Peg Leg".

JACKtheREFFER...... hello pirate

this is impressive >>>>>>> your ability to utilize every inch of your hidden lab is quite impressive >>>> this should be a lesson for all small growers on how to fill a room with plants >>>>> nice job!!!!! it also causes me to rethink my setup >>>>> i am a somewhat of a tall guy too (6'1") as well >>>> but i chose to keep my room small i roll around on a little stool when im working in the garden >>>>>but this thread causes me to rethink every thing >>>>>i love a good brainstorm and this thread is drawing in clouds for sure !!!!!props+++++++>>> if ya got some time come check out what i do with limited space >>> my threads in my sig

peace ,,,,keep it safe and green
JTR
Your gonna make me cry from all the love goin around. (and a Pirate doesn't cry) Thank you. I checked out yours and your doing just fine.

Last edited:

obZen

Any pics of the sink area, records, etc. ?

Very interested on how you keep this ship in order.

Keep up the good work, Cap'n Crunch got nothing on you.

G

Guest 18340

Holy shit!!!!
Very nice presentation and and even more impressive grow room.
I could only wish my room looked like that!
I'm happy for you man, your hard work shows. Evl...

XIII

Damn cap'n, much respect!

Mind if I tag along on this sea of green journey?

(Get it? Sea....? Eh. :bashhead:)