Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > There is only one true ECSD.

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
There is only one true ECSD. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-11-2017, 09:48 AM #311
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Chaco's ECSD, many have her but this one's mine...

she looks different depending on environment and flowering time.

outdoor

indoor winter

indoor spring

indoor summer (now)
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 06:05 AM #312
stoney917
i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD

Location: sPeCial EdUcAtIoN tRaiLoR behind the school with the rest of the window lickers
stoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond reputestoney917 has a reputation beyond repute
Chunky how much n was there a difference in temperature in ya rooms... I added an extra ac in my sour room mid summer... the difference in quality is dramatic to say the least...

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 07:15 AM #313
Chunkypigs
Mutated member

Chunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivorChunkypigs is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoney917 View Post
Chunky how much n was there a difference in temperature in ya rooms... I added an extra ac in my sour room mid summer... the difference in quality is dramatic to say the least...
never grown with AC bro, so yeah huge difference in heat is the story.

dreaming of the day I can afford to have AC or better still a safe spot outside or in a greenhouse.

I was on the 2nd floor in NY before so the Mass basement i'm in now is better but too hot still for a few more months.
Chunkypigs is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-12-2017, 05:06 PM #314
Cheesegez

Cheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of lightCheesegez is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
Chaco's ECSD, many have her but this one's mine...

she looks different depending on environment and flowering time.

outdoor
View Image

indoor winter
View Image

indoor spring
View Image

View Image

indoor summer (now)
View Image

Ar man she looks beautiful , I was given her 12 months ago but I think she has a disease my mother died last weak , I managed to get two clones off her in 12 months and yet they don't wanna grow real shame man

Old 09-12-2017, 05:34 PM #315
Piff Rhys Jones
♣ Hugging Trees ♣

Piff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to allPiff Rhys Jones is a name known to all
Piff Rhys Jones has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Someone tells me Chaco's cut is in fact a selection from Rez seeds and they are adamant Chaco told them this direct.

I don't believe them though, as Chaco's looks like classic Sour Diesel pics from back in the day. But I suppose it's possible, as some phenos of rez seeds came pretty close (Riri, Karma's cut etc etc).

Where are you Chaco?

Peace

Old 09-12-2017, 11:00 PM #316
budelight
Discovery Requires Experimentation

budelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to beholdbudelight is a splendid one to behold
budelight has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piff Rhys Jones View Post
Someone tells me Chaco's cut is in fact a selection from Rez seeds and they are adamant Chaco told them this direct.

I don't believe them though, as Chaco's looks like classic Sour Diesel pics from back in the day. But I suppose it's possible, as some phenos of rez seeds came pretty close (Riri, Karma's cut etc etc).

Where are you Chaco?

Peace
Hey Piff, hope you're doing well

Chaco told me directly that he got the cut from a gang of lesbian biker chicks... No lie.

From everything else I've read, I highly doubt it is from a REZ seed.
budelight is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:04 AM #317
Scrappy-doo

Scrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant futureScrappy-doo has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by budelight View Post
Hey Piff, hope you're doing well

Chaco told me directly that he got the cut from a gang of lesbian biker chicks... No lie.

From everything else I've read, I highly doubt it is from a REZ seed.
X2

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=299402
Scrappy-doo is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 06:47 AM #318
highsteppa

highsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nicehighsteppa is just really nice
Imho, and having grown both, chacos is the same as aj's. Nice sours chunky, my mid-summer run looked alot like your first spring indoor shot.
highsteppa is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-13-2017, 12:20 PM #319
bestothebest

bestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the roughbestothebest is a jewel in the rough
Just wondering, has anyone tried to rebreed SD by reversing a DNL onto an Original Diesel? Seems if you pop enough of those seeds, you could find a great clone
bestothebest is offline Quote

Old 09-13-2017, 09:26 PM #320
Stardog

Stardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant futureStardog has a brilliant future
I'm right here. I think I was given the cut before Rez' Sour IBL release but it's been so long that I've had it , damn I just can't recall.I did run Rez' first batch and had great plants though but they looked much different. It's fairly easy to tell them apart but a few of the Rez girls were great either way. Cooler temps help a whole lot though for sure and even with a good a/c situation I steer away from running her in the summer.
Stardog is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.