What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"Kush" bagseed grow

GDB

Day 15 and they're looking phenomenal..

We also forced some pollen to make a batch of Kush S2, hopefully it was viable.

Smoke one!
:joint:

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow - bit of a timewarp in here :D How's it going GBD? To answer your question from back in october, yes it was DP MK. :)

Your buds look ace mate. :wave:

GDB

Can't Stop..Won't Stop..

Can't Stop..Won't Stop..

Can't Stop..Wont' Stop..Party people are you ready? here we go NON-STOP!

Some of the dino skunk pollen was used to hit our belove kush mom - hell yeah! One of the only things I wanted to accomplish with her was to get some decent viable seed.

Hope your garden is as bushy as mine is (kush and haze).

bigherb

Veteran
gdb
very sweet ur girls look amazing som ill pics .i too hav som kush bagseed im attemeptnig a grow outdoors in ny any advice would be appreciated.

GDB

My only advice is to propagate, propagate, propagate... clone the heck out your primo / star plants. Get a good feel for what they want and give them all they need. Just remember when using bagseed the one thing you can't predict is the outcome.

Personally, my experience with this amazing kush girl all started when I got one seed out of a bag of really REALLY dank nugs also overpriced as heck. I knew I had to make something out of it, that's just what I do. Even though the seed was possibly immature (almost pure white) it didn't crush in my finger so it had to be viable. That is kind of what growing weed is all about to me, it only takes one seed. Sure, I could order them online like 99% of the people on here and take all the guess work out of it, but that has never been my style. I'm the guy who was always teaching every one of his friends back in the day about growing, just the basics, enough to sustain and be secure in the outdoors and not end up with schwag :spank: . This was back before the Internet was popular and the only general information available for growing was in High Times or on BBS(bulletin board systems). The first grow guide I ever had was about 20-30 pages and was all text, it was basic but I saw my first crop out of it(pics in the gallery). Most of my friends have been rewarded with free clones, seeds, and lots of weed/hash/treats (damn freeloaders! :muahaha: ). Some have even given back to me in return, like the powerplant in my gallery, tried to cross with some old G-13 pollen but it wasn't viable. The diesel/gasoline/bleach smelling Haze which I have (TD-1) came from a friend who just thought I should hve it to work with, the high is like taking an anti-depressant/happy pill. Hopefully you and your friends can be successful and share in the wealth (not monetary as that only breeds greed).

Jah Rastafari! :rasta:
One love! :joint:

GDB

I'm trying to get an idea of what potential this kush mom has since she is 100% unstoppable in my garden. I was fortunate enough to get a single pollen sack out of my P1 mom in an AST experiment (high N dose @ 65+ days flowering and she spit out a bunch of non viable nanners I was only able to get ONE single viable nanner of the mother and respectively five frigging seeds. Argh :spank:

Kush x P1-A stanky stanky! not so identical to B & C

Kush x P1-B shorter definitely identical to the C

Kush x P1-C definitely showing those trademark kush traits

Group shot!

For clarity purposes here is the original P1 momma

RealSupreme

Great pics bro, ya ladies looks very nice n' healthy, nice genetic! i need to try some kush..
Good luck for ya nice clean work man!
peace

B

Bigtimer7

Hey what UP!

Just checkin in my man! I love the grow hope you got some fire seeds out of it!

Keep up the good work my man! I love the pics so KEEP UM COMING.

You plannin on doin outdoor this year? Hope all is well buddy!

GDB

Supreme: thanks for the comments man. we all need to smoke more kush, every bit I come across is bomb usually, otherwise it's NOT kush.

BigTimer: we will know within a few weeks what thesee crosses will yield. I'm pretty close to taking some cuttings and flowering all three of those. We need to take some self'd bubba pollen and hit this bitch I swear she won't mind. Definitely do wish I had the time to kick it outdoor this year but I'll probably just do the 2' clones in late August to avoid detection. Haven't really gone balls out outdoors in a while :)

:wave:

GDB

Here we go at about day 30...

kush on the left haze on the right

TD#1 haze - it smells like bleach,gasoline,diesel fuel after curing but smokes like a "happy pill" prozac for the masses?

Kush S1 - I'll keep turning this bitch out as long as I can!

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Looking great, but if those are seedlings, I need to get to an optometrist post haste :)

ixnay007

"I can't remember the last time I had a blackout"
Veteran
Very much like the deep chunk I'm growing at the moment..

GDB

I'm really impressed with my results thus far.. I'll post a recap to give a rundown on the parentage.

Kush mother leaf

P1 mom (used AST to force some pollen)

Kush x P1A

Kush x P1B

Kush x P1C

I'll probably flower these here in the next month so stay tuned! doh, had to edit this pasted the profile pic twice.

:rasta:

Last edited:

bigherb

Veteran
gdb

sweet pics ur doing tha damn thing keep it up.

ive also seen this tri before wat is that is it just mutant or wat?

GDB

These little bitches are doing GREAT!

These little bitches are doing GREAT!

Previous Thread Update:Both of those previous tri's reverted and one is looking normal while the other doesn't even resemble cannabis. I've got them tagged in case they show any interesting traits.

KP1A - leaf pattern there is a pen in the bottom showing the width

KP1A - side shot (lush pheno)

KP1B - side shot (branch pheno)

KP1C - side shot (stout pheno)

KP1C - stem thickness (soil)

KP1C - roots at transplant time

What do we have here? Looks like someone was KIND enough to gift us some test beans. POWERHOUSE IN THE HOUSE!!! :jump: