What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outdoor Strainguide-Please contribute!

Jajda z okjesu

Veteran
Strain: tahoe og (cali connection) my selection, fast pheno
Harvest: middle/ late august
Latitude: 49°
Yield: about 150g per plant (small/ middle)
Mold: without, high resistant
Taste: typical og taste with hint of ketama
Smell: no too strong, but same like taste
Info: one of best outdoor strain what i have. Plant is amaller not to big, at most can have about 2 meters. Buds are smaller, but awesome quallity. Great for cut during vegetative time, good for bigger yield. This pheno was fast, indoor bloom about 50 days to harvest. Outdoor was choped about 25th of august. All grow was without mold. Buds havent too much leaves, good for trimming, with lot of resin.
picture.php

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Dang ole Silverback really has helped me out he's grew everything in the 38 lat in Appalachia Mtns....as I'm a bit over 37 in Appalachia. I'm gonna try to do my dues and at least try to run something he didn't (lol it may be hard). Yea he's grew the whole strain guide from A-Z. I've got some strains he's reported on but I'm gonna try to get some stuff going that he didn't and get some info going . So message me if there's any suggestion or anything around a bit over 37n that people wanna see outdoors. These Appalachias really have some great growing areas yes there's some rugged places aswell and it's a poverty strictened area that will never have the resources that Cali has but I'm gonna try to take a que from silverback if I can a get some strains listed...it may take some time as he was a legend and nobody is sitting on the stuff he posted from a 20yr time frame to post for the strain guide. But I'm gonna do my part to help keep the strain guide alive and maybe pass some info on like silverback and many others have for the community. I guess when you get a lil older after you keep taking knowledge and info from a source you kinda evolve and wanna give back and not just take take take.....Thanks to everybody that's contributed to this strain guide and OG & Icmag over the yrs as we would never know what we do without it

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Info: one of best outdoor strain what i have. Plant is amaller not to big, at most can have about 2 meters. Buds are smaller, but awesome quallity. Great for cut during vegetative time, good for bigger yield. This pheno was fast, indoor bloom about 50 days to harvest. Outdoor was choped about 25th of august. All grow was without mold. Buds havent too much leaves, good for trimming, with lot of resin.
View Image

Man I remember what a time I had getting these....I sit up for literally mounths when these first come out around a decade ago....also the fire OG. It was well worth it this OG Tahoe is a great indoors for me ....never tried her outdoors. Great pics friend I'm sure you enjoyed those bad girls!!!

Aribe

The problem is always the local climate,
I live in northern of Tuscany, quite wet, close to mountains and at half of october normally start to rain, good strain to use are indicas for the shortest flowering period (I use principally CRITICAL crosses), and some kind of fast sativas, I tried with success some kinds of DIESEL (in particular a good Ice Cool)
From all the large floration sativas I tried I recollect principally mold ;)
Holy smoke

yahooman

Good job on the outdoor tahoe
Was it buddah tahoe or tahoe og?regs or fems?

View Image

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Purkle1

realgorillaseeds

37 n Appalachian mths

pretty good against mold

Finished around Oct 12

I started this grow in late June

avg yield 6oz, could be alot more with longer veg

6/10 potency it's some really good weed

I'm growing them again this yr I'll get more info and pics

Very good smoke kinda had a bit of citrus orange flavor as many of the realgorillaseeds ive ran.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Blueberry

Seedsman

37n App. mths

good against mold

7/10 potency I had 2 pheno and one Id say 7.5 outta 10

insane fruity berry taste on the one pheno and the other wasn't quiet as good....but next to DP it's one of my favorite BBs. Ive grew all DJs BBs. This seedsman variety is a lil something different but I really like it A+ Seedsman

one pheno that was really good was a very branchy bushy sativa

Very easy to grow very surprising for BB especially outdoors. If you want a BB outdoors try this out. Ive even got a nice BB indoors flowering as we speak it's very nice.

Finished around Oct first week or so