What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Project EDEN - the COCO-COOP

Veda Beta

nice to see ya growing large bone :) I finally got around to running my PTK crosses, looking for an early SSH X PTK one :D

-V.B

the cult

Got this thread bookmarked man, looking forward to alot of nice pictures and hopefully some new ideas learning from your experience with this lovely medium.

Bring it on!

B

bonecarver_OG

we cut the SSH x PTK the other day :D now the green house is empty....

tried some buds - dry sieved since it was very leafy and small.. but damn its the most potent dry sieve i ever made - its in an even further stage of maturity than we ever normally have harvested it at. the fact it is winter and the greenhouse in the backyard and doesnt get any directlight really - made us really just give up the hopes for the long time ago - and we just forgot to check too close.

maybe its the cold weather too.. dont know. lovelly purple colour in these,, and some nice purple and pink trichs too :D :D

the calyx had hardly any hairs left - they had most of them dried or fallen of - but the plant kept going and there was maybe one or two fresh hairs in each plant still.

anyway . awesome drysieve. just darn awesome.

im going to make some more one of these days and post pics of the hash - but first some of the plants them selves.

Last edited:

-VT-

Voluptuous Trichomes
Veteran
Wow....the most potent dry sieve you've made...that must be some dank lol....I'm a big fan of SSH.... >purple< I think it's the cool temps also....looks good!

:wave:

BlueBear

Hey Bonecarver, it seems like you are in a very warm climate if your indeed in Spain and I am wondering what is the hottest your flower room has reached and still gave you a successful harvest. Right now I am deeling with temps in the upper 80's/90's and don't want my buds to completly fluf out, any input on this??
Adieu

B

bonecarver_OG

plants can handle high temps as long as they have a steady input of cold fresh water for the roots. but theresults can be less interesting than normal

i put ice in the rez to get it to 15 degrees celsius.

Last edited:
G

hey bone, the dry sieve sounds primero amigo , once a hash head :D any nice heuvos from the rifs this year?read weather badly affected yeilds , perhaps plants produce more resin though in time of drought? hash maybe better ?

B

bonecarver_OG

morrocan :D yes - the best quality seems to go else where now adays. its normal thinking here people are not prepared to pay more than a few euros for a gram - while the same hash can sell for ten times that price elsewhere.

B

bonecarver_OG

yeah the paki moroc - its nice when it does come around.

anyway still my idea is to not to buy hash - to be self suficient is my aim - the market is very unreliable - and im sure in a few years it will be legal to grow here :D

peace mate

Last edited:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
yea sure, but i like to smoke hash once in a while also. Speacially when it is topquality hash and its like 3 euro a gram.

B

bonecarver_OG

the dry sieve was SSH x PTK - a very special pheno we are keeping for our selves :D

G

sorry bro, was meaning from the newly planted PTK beans. later this year you can make some pakistani dry sieve , from plants grown under the sun, sure it will be :yummy: . the SSH x PTK hash sounds dangerous :D
peace