What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Most narcotic strain against insomnia

RobFromTX

Hey RobFromTX - it was the Kwik seeds version. It was nice but nothing that really stood out to me as sleepy, though I only grew one female so there is surely something heavier there beyond my extremely limited experience with the line. 🙏
Yeah if its from real Seeds than its probably a hybrid. They have some landraces i definitely want to try out. especially that mazar

St. Phatty

I recommend the cookies from Remarcable Foods in Vancouver.

the only link I could find for Marc Boyer -

He gave me a tour of the factory kitchen.

They use the leaves as well as the buds. So I think they're pulling the CBD and other cannabinoids besides THC.

I was smoking tobacco cigs at the time and had zero desire for a cig after taking about 1/3 of one of his cinnamon snickerdoodles. + slept really good.

I walked with him once on a cookie-distribution trip. People are fucking RABID for his cookies.

Anyway that was the most narcotic Cannabis product I've had.

It wasn't an OD. It was the right mix of cannabinoids.

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
Auto Mazar from Dutch Passion was great, once i smoked a bud i fell asleep immediately and i wasn't tired before. :)

I think many pure landrace indicas are a good choice...

I have grown DPs Ortega Indica(under 250w HPS) as well but that wasn't special, just a low stoned, would not do it again.

Last edited:
Yeah if its from real Seeds than its probably a hybrid. They have some landraces i definitely want to try out. especially that mazar
It was from Kwik seeds not real. I can’t authentic its origins but based on my experience with Landrace as well as Afghan, BLD type plants this was a true representation of a BLD Afghan type plant. Still have more seeds so there could be something heavier in there I have yet to find. I also grew out the Kwik seeds Mango Thai and it was the longest flowering genetic I’ve grown, being pulled down in late January.

Mazar and sheberghan sounds like some interesting stuff! I grew a clone of Mazar long ago and it was nice mellow Indica.

Reactions: xet

xet

It was from Kwik seeds not real. I can’t authentic its origins but based on my experience with Landrace as well as Afghan, BLD type plants this was a true representation of a BLD Afghan type plant. Still have more seeds so there could be something heavier in there I have yet to find. I also grew out the Kwik seeds Mango Thai and it was the longest flowering genetic I’ve grown, being pulled down in late January.

Mazar and sheberghan sounds like some interesting stuff! I grew a clone of Mazar long ago and it was nice mellow Indica.
Yes, it is natural for all landraces to show BLD and NLD types within their own genotype(s) (even if that variance is miniscule). It is a misnomer to state this expression as hybrid(ized).

Nobody is more authentic about landrace seeds than TRSC

Yes, it is natural for all landraces to show BLD and NLD types within their own genotype(s) (even if that variance is miniscule). It is a misnomer to state this expression as hybrid(ized).

Nobody is more authentic about landrace seeds than TRSC
Yeah it’s variable in Landrace. I was using BLD as a placeholder name for what used to described as Indica plants….Whatever you want to call Afghanistani- Pakistani -Middle Eastern varieties.

TRSC is hella legit!

Reactions: xet

Thighland

I also suffer from insomnia since my teens, a big reason why I got into smoking. Can anybody recommend a heat tolerant strain? I am in the tropics, we are headed for the dry season, but it's still hot (and more humid than most places), but most likely no rain for months.

Ca++

The Agent Orange is the only thing ever made me sleep. Those around me didn't think so though.

The 11 roses FV doesn't stop me sleeping.

Everything else keeps me awake.

OZZ_

Veteran
Nothing has topped these for me yet

1. Cheese (a real special pheno floating around Austin still, even knocked out a 7' tall 350lb man we know, for me it was an immediate 6 hour nap, didn't matter if i just had the best 10 hour sleep ever, drool puddle on the pillow)

2. Stardawg Guava (devastating, so heavy)

3. Alien OG (falling asleep in the lawn chair on the patio)

Whos stardawg guava was it?? 👍

NucleoSynthesis

Stardawg Illuminati Cut is a day ender haha! If I smoke a bowl I will 9 times out of 10 need to go and curl up on the couch and end up tranquillised for about 3 hours haha 🤪

Attachments

• 9AD2972A-6787-435D-83CA-A427E2528270.jpeg
    9AD2972A-6787-435D-83CA-A427E2528270.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 102

Xtrance

Last edited:

RobFromTX

Sorry but Angus would probably strangle you for saying he sells hybrids.
I thought most landraces he has were hybrids? The mazar reviews have people mentioning indica and sativa phenos? A cross of different landraces is still a landrace in my eyes. I like Angus. Hes good people

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts