What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackone's Bubble Gum Battle

djibra

Update for yesterday, day 26 12/12.

Now for the star of the show - Serious Seeds Bubble Gum!
Every plant looks nice and they all seem to have the same theme aroma-wise, although some are more pronounced than others and with different tones coming through they pretty much all have these sweet fruity aromas reminding me of roses, scented geraniums and strawberries. I stated before that my favorite plant so far was #3 but I remembered wrong and it's in fact #6. This is the girl - good vigor and lots of golf-ball sized buds on the main stalks, just the way I like it.

View Image

thats the FIMed plant?

blackone

Veteran
thats the FIMed plant?
I'm not sure if that plant in particular was FIMed.

All of my Serious BG have been harvested. The last one to come down yesterday around day 68 12/12 was this girl. She was already ready around day 63 but I let her go a little longer because of my schedule. I've been a little worried about budrot because I would always have serious problems with large colas if I didn't harvest them early but I haven't seen any so far, even though I'm growing the biggest colas I've ever grown - and I'm letting them get very ripe before harvesting too.
Perhaps it's because I don't have any thrips or spider mites to weaken the plants, or leave little insect corpses all over to allow budrot to start forming?
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts