What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6/9 & A Pinch BayBay!

Coconutz

Veteran
Popped a Kosher bean during Passover, homies!
picture.php

There are some other females in my stable.
I have a clone OG I was gifted that keeps performing for me, she is number one in my stable.
Shes a dedicated girl fo sho!
picture.php

Theres also a Tahoe clone I picked up at a shop that drips stanky resin that runs out of the cracks of the room and my carbon filters work overtime for me.
picture.php

Coconutz

Veteran
Here are some swirl S1s that Im giving a chance to replace my Tahoe. There are also a couple of Larry's here. Two others are not in the pic due to maintenance.
picture.php

This is my clone game.
I take cuts and stick them Here. They are off to the side of my T5/T8s, not under them.
About 7 days later I just put them under the light on a veg plants pot.
picture.php

Those are mostly og & pre98 bubbas. The bubs turn into these monster bushes!
picture.php

Coconutz

Veteran
Heres a WiFi Ive been running
picture.php

I have another pack shooting out flowers right now!
Theres one super vigorous girl that I think I might fill the rest of my room with.
Ill try and get some good pics of her as soon as shes ready!

Coconutz

Veteran
6/9 & pinch of silica is the way my girls like it best!
Sometimes we experiment with other options, but 6/9 makes the girls purr!
Drop micro when their buds start to swell
I put some sm90 in the res because things can get a lil raw up in this mofo!

usda101

I run 6/9 myself with a little Big B and Powder KoolB with silicia . where did u source your Pre98 , I just popped some ?

usda101

I run 6/9 myself with a little Big B and Powder KoolB. where did u source your Pre98 , I just popped some ?

Fly by Night

Like a Wing
Veteran
Good to see the methods and strains dialed and mastered with ease homie! Sure, you could cut the ladies in on a few bumps of pink powder, if they jones, lay out a fatty!

Stem strength damned to hell, we'll be there to lean on when the weary wanna frop!

Keep up the good werk nutz, your execution cannot be denied!!

Coconutz

Veteran
Sometimes even using stakes to keep it up isnt enough!
Use all sorts of protection!
Make sure to keep their bottoms lubed with plenty of water when they are bent over because their tops get so heavy they cant take anymore. They fall on top of each other and break their limbs!

Coconutz

Veteran
Shit homie!
You should keep a pack of WiFi in the fridge!
Thats the way I roll, bro
This is my 3rd pack already... That one was in my second pack.
Puts on the frost and gives me bigger buds than my OG, but it doesnt have much of an OG flavor. Just some lemon/lime with a lot of hashyness to it.
Still have the rest of a pack of Kosher to pop.

Coconutz

Veteran
Good to see the methods and strains dialed and mastered with ease homie! Sure, you could cut the ladies in on a few bumps of pink powder, if they jones, lay out a fatty!

Stem strength damned to hell, we'll be there to lean on when the weary wanna frop!

Keep up the good werk nutz, your execution cannot be denied!!

Sometimes they get a pinch of the powder... We've been playing without it recently and have noticed we finish a lil quicker without the extra excitement.
Will give a few a taste of the powder and a few will just observe their sisters on the drug next time.
Nice sig my homie!

Coconutz

Veteran
Nothing besides coco and warm tap water.
Its a magical combination!
I usually have a smart pot full of bricked coco that I rinse with diluted 6/9, or even sometimes MagiCal, just because I dont really have any other use for the bottle.
Just take a cut and strip everything off and put it in the coco and then into the dome.
Never spray the cuts or the dome.
The cups dont dry out much under the dome with the vents open.
Ill give them tap water when I cut and then about 5 days later.
By the third watering they should have roots and Ill give them full strength, or slightly diluted 6/9.

Coconutz

Veteran
Heres the seed game
picture.php

They go into pure coco and I let them crack inside of my clone dome with the heatmat set to 77.
Then I put them under T5s or T8s.
Ramp up from 5-15ml of CannaStart with some sm90 for ph control.
Water them once a day in the cups after they sprout and start to dry, or use pots that are 6" deep and water every other day

Latest posts

Latest posts