What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

driftinggggg.....to my new spot :)

Adrift

Veteran
yes4prop215-nice to have you drop in! it sure is nice having all this extra space! i finally feel like im about todo everything ive wanted todo with cannabis :) and i couldnt be happier!

happy growing :joint:

also i just photoshoped that fan leaf photo from above and it turned out looking like this...

picture.php

my new desktop :)

later everyone!

Adrift

Veteran
scrubbbbed more trays

scrubbbbed more trays

did i mention how bad i hate cleaning dirty trays?!?!

haha, well after about 4 hours of slaving i managed to get these trays looking a bit more how i like um :)

check it out

picture.php

picture.php

^just need the 4th table and im in business. gonna get that one new.. so no more scrubbing for me! :joint:

picture.php

^moms

picture.php

picture.php

^banner :)

picture.php

^purple kush..... just letting her veg so i can time up some prophet pollen or sour bubble pollen to smack her with :joint:

whichever male i end up liking more i suppose

should be a real winner as this purple kush has the most unique smell... and not to mention some nice color :)

picture.php

^seedling, i accidently was letting it get to cold in the veg area while the 600's where off so i stunted them. but there back on track now!

picture.php

^prophet

picture.php

^blockhead ibl

starting to get excited now! taking clones very soon :joint:

later! :wave:

:jump:

kln

thanks!!! i think these tables are around 250 if im not mistaken???

somewhere right around there :joint:

thats the question you wanted to know right??

:wave:

Yeah, it goes for a little less here, damn my first idea was that this tables were cheap, nevermind.

Happy new year bro!!!

Adrift

Veteran
Yeah, it goes for a little less here, damn my first idea was that this tables were cheap, nevermind.

Happy new year bro!!!

you can get the black version for 150 i think, but the white ones are way better!!! imo!!

happy new year to you aswell!!!

killerweed-thanks! happy new year to u bud! smoke nice :)

Adrift

Veteran
bored update

bored update

hey everyone, nothing todo for me this evening so i went and snapped a few pics of the moms and a couple seedling.. check it out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^prophet

picture.php

^sour bubble

picture.php

picture.php

^sour diesel hash

:wave:

happy new year everyone :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
happy new years!!!

happy new years!!!

hey everyone!!! a very happpppy new year to all of you!

the last day of the year!!! pretty unreal for me, so much has happen in such a short period of time! and im just grateful for everything at this point in time :)

ive been pretty damn busy these past 2 days....

i took 95 bruce banner clones, i will be flowering the best 80.

:joint:

i also killed off majority of my moms as i didnt need 13 bruce banner plants. haha

so i kept 4 moms, and im keeping the purple kush around as well..

as far as sour d, good bye :) gonna flower the one i have and that will be it for me with her, i like the plant, but my friend has her and if i ever want her i can have her, not really my fav plant.. so this will be my last time for a while growing her...

also im not keeping any moms of the sssdh either, as this pheno i have is nice, but not the one im looking for, i still have like 15 seeds so ima hunt for a great mom later on down the road :)

so as far as moms go, at the moment i have

bruce banner
purple kush

and soon to be moms of sour bubble, blockhead, and prophet as soon as i find the pheno's i enjoy the most :)

well enough of this typing stuff... time for pics!

picture.php

^before i took clones

picture.php

^after i took clones and got rid of all the plants i did not need...
the most busy plant is the purple kush

picture.php

^these are the seedling im left with, i threw out 2 runts yesterday .
so this is the lot i will flower out and see what i have...:joint:

picture.php

^got milk? haha.... i kept my clones in the fridge over night, so it would be one less thing i had todo today... :)

picture.php

^finally done!

picture.php

^95 happy healthy bruce banner clones :)

:jump:

cant wait, by the time these are rooted, my flower room will be ready. and the REAL SHOW will begin!!!

well again happy new year and be safe tonight everyone!!!!!

p.s for those who dont know. tripple A is doing free rides for those who cant make it home on account of having a good time!

later :wave:

Adrift

Veteran
hey all, pretty bored here so i snapped some pics of the baby's ...

later!

picture.php

^banners loving life in the humid home :)

picture.php

^seedling

picture.php

^sssdh and sd pic taken threw my growgles

as you can see it takes the orange spectrum out, so that you can see your plants perfectly without having to remove them from the orange light.. also makes being around the orange light that much more enjoyable :)

well hash time for me, going to the moon!

later :joint:

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
DAMNNNNN!!!!! Looks great brother. If I remember correctly you were running around half that wattage in your last room right? Neways, this is awesome brother, you are going to rock this shit once you get that flower room running. Right now I am running 6/9 with GH nutes in coco. I have a huge gallon bottle of hygrozyme that I never used. Wondering if I should use it. By the looks of your plants I probably should!

Keep it green homey!

aod

Adrift

Veteran
hey there! thanks for stopping by man!!! you are correct, i used to run 8 k, now gonna run 16 :)

if you have hygrozyme i seriously urge you use it, any where from 5-10 ml per gallon will be fine, and the results will show,
i never grow without the stuff anymore, my plants would be upset if they didnt get there enzyme dose :)

thanks again for stopping by! later :joint:

DAMNNNNN!!!!! Looks great brother. If I remember correctly you were running around half that wattage in your last room right? Neways, this is awesome brother, you are going to rock this shit once you get that flower room running. Right now I am running 6/9 with GH nutes in coco. I have a huge gallon bottle of hygrozyme that I never used. Wondering if I should use it. By the looks of your plants I probably should!

Keep it green homey!

aod

Adrift

Veteran
1-8-12 update

1-8-12 update

hey everyone, have had alot of progress lately.

i put plywood over all the window's/doors in the basement, also, i almost got all the panda film up..

also got my 8th table. and decided to buy a 9th for the room . so im gonna take my flowering plants that are under the 600 and move them down so that everything is downstairs....

so now im gonna have 16 1 k's over 8 tables. along with a 9th table smack in the center of the room with 2 600's where i will grow random seeds/clones :)

i am very excited! here are some shots

picture.php

^here is the stand that was built for the dehuey... now its out of the way in a place where it works great :)

picture.php

^new table is front left, still have to slap some more panda on that back wall

picture.php

^started hanging the wood for the hoods and ballast.

thats it for construction shots, least for now!

picture.php

^here go the sssdh and the sour diesel that will soon be downstairs.. and i cant wait cause i really need to have them on a table where i can get the right run off...

picture.php

^seedling

front row = sour bubble
middle row = prophet
back row = blockhead

picture.php

^and this is lilly, me and my girlfriend addopted her today from the animal shelter. she is a boarder collie/Australian shepherd .

such a great dog!!!!

well that will do it for now, gonna take some bong rips and kick back!

later everyone :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
hey everyone, i expect the flower room to be up and running by next wed. so until then i got a few plant shots of whats going on...

picture.php

^there are my moms, 4 banner, 1 PurpleKush

picture.php

^banner

picture.php

^banner clones, already have roots on a few of them, not long now :)
picture.php

^seedling- 4 prophet,4blockhead,3 sourbubbles

picture.php

^and the good ol dog staring at the deer, lol

see ya later everyone! gonna have some real nice updates soon :wave:

Adrift

Veteran
1-15-12

1-15-12

hey everyone, had a busy morning planting clones, i had 71 banner clones ready for coco, the other 9 should have roots in a day or 2...
so i snapped some pics of everything...check it out

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^sour d- i flipped her on 12-26-11 ,so she is about 3 weeks in , week 8 should be nice :) plan on taking her 72-75 days of total flower.

picture.php

^from left to right-

seeds
banner clones
moms

picture.php

picture.php

^banner clones

picture.php

^4 banner moms and 1 purple kush

picture.php

^seedling growing like weeds :joint:

picture.php

^sour bubbbbbbs

:joint:

well im gonna rest up and smoke up!
later ppl

G

GOOROO

what are you starting off your cuts with?

have you heard of canna start?

G

Guest3498

Really nice job here so far, everything in clean and the ladies look happy to say the least, should be fun to watch once things really get going. Keep up the good work! :joint:

Adrift

Veteran
gooroo- hey again, i started them off with CANNA a&b - with enzymes, an 2 ml per gallon of calmag.. thats it for now, plenty of food to keep them green tho, this much fo sho!
never tried canna start, im sure it works nice, but i have really good results with the A&B from start.. thanks again for stopping in :)

vado- thanks!!! im working hard! expect some cool updates :joint:

later everyone