What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"I Need MOneY".........

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice money! Got some killer variety rockin in there. I'll be watchin the show brother.

You are very well-rounded and continue to surprise me Money. See all the work you've put in over the years pays you back very well :) Echoing your tune as well haha .."i neeed money"

spadedNfaded

Veteran
w00t w00t! Im tagging this shit fa sho!
Looking good Money! Glad to see you rockin the bright green :)

You do a mix of soil/coco? Would u mind sharing what % and pH you run? Thanks!!!

- SubN

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
of course someone already put up a shot of ineed$ - im gonna post up right over here. nice bean poppin!

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ryt on brother,tagged up and watchin the sho.some nice genetics as always,95 huh....bringin sexy back? :D
them seeds are gonna be the fun ones to watch.
peace-T-

S

SicKSKills

Ineed$. Interested to see what comes of the AlderPoint beans, that place is deep.

Old Soul

Veteran
Damn MM, your shit is always on point, and always popping thru with something interesting. Your passion for the plant really shows, glad to see you finally doing a diary. peace brotha

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulling up a seat and pulling out a jar, you got some funky shit going on up in here mang!

Much love to all the F.U.C.K.E.M crew :respect:

Seedlings & plants look healthy $ Mike, sending you good vibes for your grow brother. :good: :canabis:

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hell bro i'm in .....lucky i found this one early on :)

Grizz

Veteran
good to see ya workin Money, what pheno of the app did ya use in that lav x app cross ?

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
not 100%sure josey.....maby the maker will chime in at some point.....the app was the male thou.....and the lavender was a nice # search.... much more than 50 selected thru to find this female i was told.......