What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D clone and 9000 watts

cravedog

I definitely following this one I have some Chem D clones from a bro! In coco botanicare high aeration mix. I am running House and Garden with cal/mag on drippers.

mr cheese

absolutely cracking set up mate.. jst to add you used the pk far to early, use it from weeks 5 to 7, i knw the bottle says use only once 3 wks before harvest but here in uk its widely used frm weeks 5 to 7, with great success.. not knocking your green thumb at all tho, ur doing a great job more of a heads up.. try it on ur next crop frm weeks 5 to 7, and i swear youl never stop using the stuff! lol.. one of the " so called" bloom boosters that actually works!
the other tip iv got is bloombastic frm ataim i belive if memory serves me right, i did a side by side with one row of 5 lights useing jst p,k and the other row of 5 lights useing p,k and bloombastic and the bloombastic side were a lot denser, but size was aroung the same but way more denser, you could litraly feel the weight difference when jolding the same size cola in each hand.. bit pricy tho but did the trick.. all the best n stay safe..mrc

AppleFarmer

absolutely cracking set up mate.. jst to add you used the pk far to early, use it from weeks 5 to 7, i knw the bottle says use only once 3 wks before harvest but here in uk its widely used frm weeks 5 to 7, with great success.. not knocking your green thumb at all tho, ur doing a great job more of a heads up.. try it on ur next crop frm weeks 5 to 7, and i swear youl never stop using the stuff! lol.. one of the " so called" bloom boosters that actually works!
the other tip iv got is bloombastic frm ataim i belive if memory serves me right, i did a side by side with one row of 5 lights useing jst p,k and the other row of 5 lights useing p,k and bloombastic and the bloombastic side were a lot denser, but size was aroung the same but way more denser, you could litraly feel the weight difference when jolding the same size cola in each hand.. bit pricy tho but did the trick.. all the best n stay safe..mrc

Yeah I'm starting to think I shouldn't have given them the pk at the start of week 3. I think it may have actually slowed down growth. they just don't seem as big as they should be at this point in the game. Does anyone know why canna constantly is changing there programs around? I think it has caused more confusion then help. Whats is their idea behind giving the pk at the start of week 3 when there really isn't much happening yet?
I hate feeling regret and that's where I am at with canna at the moment. Should have stuck with my CNS 17 and known for a fact that I'd hit 1.5 #s per light. The way things seem to be moving along Id be surprised if I hit a pound per light. It's still early in the game to jump to conclusions but if things don't turn around with in the next couple of weeks, I'm gonna have to start talking shit about cannas feeding programs.
af

turbolaser4528

Veteran
jeeze dude, how many plants is that, 300 ??

They look beautiful, Canna nutes in coco FTW, with H@G drip clean of course !!

FUCK THEIR FEEDING CHARTS !!! Just go by how the plants respond, slowly bump the PPM up as needed. All nute companies want you to use more nutes, all about the $$$, Canna is pretty legit, but definitely use your own feeding schedule. Just my .002

Any pics of scrubbers ? Construction pics ?

Keep rockin' it, and yeah pk13/14 weeks 5-7 always worked for me.:) Let us know if Boost is worth the money.

InlineMax

This looks great. I am thinking about running a crouton mix with my blumats, probably not 50/50 like you were saying but maybe 75/25 coco/croutons. I want to make sure the blumat will still read the mix. Excited to see how this turns out

FWIW, I am coming up on the end of a run using canna 10 ml/gal of base nutes, never let my ec go past 1.4. The plants were loving it. Used the whole line with the pk in the 3rd week. The store said to start the pk boost when flowers were dime sized. They claim it really kicks them over into flower after the stretch is over. I have heard a lot of people saying to use it later in flower but haven't tried it.

AppleFarmer

Day 30 of flower

Day 30 of flower

This is just gonna be a quick show with no tell. I gotta get myself back to work.

chem_d_day_30.jpg

chem_d_day_30_bcd_side_view.jpg

chem_d_day_30_TA.jpg

chem_d_day_30_close_up.jpg

And Here is the other side of the new spot. this is Chem 4 under 10k with 3 more weeks to go. enjoy.

chem_4_week_6_and_a_half_b.jpg

chem_4_week_6_and_a_half_a.jpg

Rushoe

Thats what the fuck I am talking about bro looking nice very nice set up chem d is looking sick bro keep it up

Madrus Rose

post 69
Veteran
They're stacking up really nicely , neat/ sweet "gentleman farmer's " basement grow set-up u have there,
with plenty of walk around space ...

Going to have to fasten that hortinova to the uprights soon ,
to hold 'em up ! :biggrin:

HueJass

Nice set up and great looking girls too. This is my first run with the Canna line so Ill likely be stopping back by for some support. It seems easier than my soil set up, but I am just on my second week of veg so we'll have to wait and see.

CannabisTHC

Looking great applefarmer, nice canopy. Those chem d are nice and healthy, I'm getting a bunch of chem d ready as well, hope I can keep them as healthy as yours.

T

theJointedOne

AppleFArmer you are a very good grower, congrats on such wonderful looking plants and setup, you show the rest that clean simple gardens work best. I hope everyone is paying attention to how applefarmer is doing this....great job bro

AppleFarmer

Day 41 of flower update

Day 41 of flower update

Here we are guys moving along with 4 more weeks to go!
I see now by adding the pk 13/14 for week 3 it overloaded the ladies with P and K resulting in a funky bud set for the initial bud formation. It looks like I will have a reduced yield because of it. It wasn't the proper time to use it for this strain. I should have used it for weeks 4 or 5 only. oh well, there's always next time!

Cehm d

chem_d_day_41_fullroom.jpg

chemD_day_41_tbla.jpg

chem_d_day_41.jpg

And heres a shot of the headband. I think these ladies are going to get big!

headband_day_41.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts