What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1000 WATT COCO TENT

Mountain High

Veteran
Yo Johnny! good to see you my friend.

Shcrews, thanks bro! the trellis was so easy and it helps so much. I hope it will help hold up the buds later when they get fat, it just might be a bit too low tho.

Frost is setting in and things look good. Stretching has pretty much stopped, come on buds... grow baby grow. Picture update coming this weekend.

Mountain High

Veteran
Work2much, My watering frequency is 3 times during lights on and no waterings during lights out. The croutons in the mix require that extra watering. I have to add 5 gallons a day to the res, I am getting plenty on run off, I am slowly cutting the length of each watering until i see the amount of run off I would like to see.

ambertrich

Veteran
Mountain High, clean setup looks really nice.

Have you run the Kandy Kush before? Am waiting on a pack to come in (and waiting :drum: )

Good luck on the grow!

Mountain High

Veteran
DAY 23

DAY 23

Texasmonster, Bonzo, ambertrich, thanks for coming in and checkin' out my grow. This is the second run with these strains, first run from clone.

I just smoked some Casey Jones so I'm skipping the talk and going right to the pics.

MumBumper

does the drip system leave a lot of stagnant nutrient water in the manifold because the lines are so big? when the timer waters the plants does it run long enough for nutes from your rez to reach the pots or does it only run long enough to basically refill the manifold.

Mountain High

Veteran
Hey MumMumber, the pump runs for 40-45 seconds each feed, just enough to soak each pot enough to drain. I haven't noticed any issues with the stagnant water in the manifold, this manifold is working great for me so far.

Mountain High

Veteran
DAY 29

DAY 29

Going into week 5, the buds are starting to swell up nicely. As soon as I open the tent I get hit with the heavy smell. They have stopped stretching and I'm left with an inch or two to spare for height on a few colas.

Here are the new shots...

johnny butt

HAHA that's 29 days bro???

You sure?!?!?!

Those buds are sick looking, and turning into colas already! :dance013:

Great work man, pretty as a picture :artist:

Mountain High

Veteran
Crippled1, thanks, the Raptor hood seems to let me get pretty close, directly under the bulb at the closest spot the buds are about 14-16 inches from the actual bulb, or about 13 inches from the glass. Plus having an air cooled hood helps. I have run out of room both vertically and horizontally, oops. hehe.

Yo whats up Johnny!? Yeah these girls are growing up so fast. Feels like I was just in veg last week. I hope these clones turn out as nice as their mom, she was beautiful!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
looking good in there, really like the way you can open your tent to get at it from the sides too. very nice bit of resin coverage on them ladies, looking like it will be a sticky harvest.

btw those scrubbers are a lot more efficient if they are placed horizontally in the highest place possible. i noticed a big difference personally when i had it set up standing in a room a while back, even though it was standing on a pedestal so it was quite high up and the fan was moving air around the room anyway. but for some reason they just seem to work much better horizontally hanging from the ceiling.

anyway hope your having a nice christmas holiday, peace out.

Mountain High

Veteran
Hey Gaiusmarius! :tiphat:

I've been planning to change that scrubber as soon as I can. No smell at all from the last few runs, but I know the way I have it set up needs to be changed to run more efficient. Good thing it's a legal garden. I also have a scrubber running on my other cab in the same room, so its all getting double scrubbed.:D Happy Holidays to you as well.

MumBumper

can you tell us a little bit about the timer for your watering as far as how easy it is to program and general construction. also i read your using 7" pots you don't happen to know how many gallons that is do you? really curious to see how this turns out because i have just ordered a DR150 grow tent to veg and flip for 2 weeks before i move them into the bloom room. im doing coco dtw also

Latest posts

Latest posts