What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10k Watt Open Bulb Grow , Going For 20 lbs.....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn tahts a straight forest good luck killin that PM shits a bitch.

you gotta wear sun glasses in there im assuming, those open bulbs look pretty scary...

you still fucking around with that Bloombastic? ive been using that shit its making my stuff bling bling at only 7-8 weeks.

Vindie$el

Ditching the reflector was the greatest thing I ever did. Just like Krunch I also yielded 1.5lbs per 1K in my horizontal gardens. When I saw the same yield on my first vertical run with unknown strains I knew vertical is the way to get higher yields. I get over 2lbs per 1K every time of 100% organic every 2 to 3 weeks from a perpetual open bulb 4k bloom room with 1060 watts total in veg. I am shooting for 3lbs per 1K and I think it's achievable with the right strain. The other K-man did it. I wonder what ol' Krusty is up to.

Last edited:
Man I have to give you props on another very efficient grow. You totally inspired me to build my current set ups the way I have.

Is there any way you can tell us exactly how your exhaust is set up? From what you have said I think you do a large fan pulling from both rooms but I also remember you saying something about a 12" air box ? Can you lay that out for us? I'm interested in doing a two room vertical set up.

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
turbolaser4528 - the lights are in a X configuration in the room. i am starting to lower the lights more and more, but im really afraid of me getting burned again when i water.

joedub - there is no replacement for AN big bud, that i know of.

yes4prop215 - no bloombastic this round. im going to be using aurora soul synthetics infinity plus pure flowers. the aurora soul synthetic line is the shit.....

turbolaser4528 - never thought about that. im in the bay, power dosent go out for long at all. longest i remember in 15 years was 2 hours.

sampo99999 - 1 fkd 12xl split into 2 10" runs to each room. 1 10" airbox per room. silencer at end of fkd

heading into week 6. starting to yo'yo them bitches up. im going to start with the infinity and pure flowers today. some of the spg buds are as big as soda cans already!

S

SmokeMan

Good show you are putting on Krunchbubble, If you dont mind I will be tuning in for the rest of the show. If you ever need me just holler ;)

Gone Vertical

Gone Vertical

Wow so from your experience with bigger plants on average you think you gain about 20% yield with vertical as opposed to horizontal?

Looks like I have some experimenting to do in the future, maybe drop in some vertical in between the horizontals. Good stuff KB

I was using 4, 400 watt in a 4x4 ebb & flow. I dropped one more in the middle, 2x's as thick around that bulb! Sold!!! now building my own vertical garden!

mr.wickedcity

man...im diggin your fuckin grow rooms...bad ass shit...i was wondering wat kind of air box you got...i was lookin n2 gtn da new stealth air box...wat is the price comparison 2 da 1 you have...also...i thnk your gna smash your old numbers...wouldnt mind crankin out sum numbers like dat wit dis fuked up economy

Grizz

Veteran
inspiring KB, to say the least. do you have any pic's of that alien dog up close and did you get a cut of it or did u use seeds?