Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > New Growers > My first time growing , Any Tips ?

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
My first time growing , Any Tips ? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2017, 12:59 AM #1
Sticky Flow

Sticky Flow is on a distinguished road
My first time growing , Any Tips ?

Age 20 days ago .. my first time ... sorry my english not really .. any tips about my babes?
One Luv
Peace
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_121533.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	423317 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_121538.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	82.2 KB
ID:	423318 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_121613.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	81.5 KB
ID:	423319 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_121617.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	90.5 KB
ID:	423320 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170808_121621.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	87.3 KB
ID:	423321

Sticky Flow is offline Quote

Old 08-10-2017, 04:38 AM #2
thejact55

thejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura about
#1- if possible, get each plant in its own pot. They will be fighting for space above and under the dirt. Dominant plants will choke out the small plants, but all will suffer.

Other than that, read everything on this site. Every sticky, post and whatever. Study a lot.
Dont over-fertilize, especially early on. Seems like a lot of new growers do this. Less is more and of you use strong fertilizers, build your way up to full strength.

Good luck. They look healthy.

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!
thejact55 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:43 PM #3
master kusher

master kusher will become famous soon enoughmaster kusher will become famous soon enough
transplant the smaller pots to bigger ones. Maybe mix in a little liquid fish emulsion every other watering.(less than 1 tbsp)
master kusher is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:50 PM #4
GMT
I am, therefore I think

GMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud ofGMT has much to be proud of
Clones of the same plant can share a pot all the way through to harvest, but different seeds, as said above, each need their own pot.
Don't use any feed at all u til you've got a simple harvest under your belt. Add one thing at a time so that you can see the diff that thing makes.
Square pots or storage tubs are better than round plant pots.
Top your plants, single colas are a waste and can mold up easily.
GMT is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 03:01 AM #5
thejact55

thejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura aboutthejact55 has a spectacular aura about
If i can respectfully disagree with one point. The topping commment. I understand the benefit of topping, i used to top all of my plants. Its not a bad thing. The generalizarion that a single cola is wasteful and will mold is not necessarily true. Mold would depend on climate and strain and overall care taken by the grower. You wouldnt necesarily want to top certain strains also, like a lanky thai. I think topping is a personal choice made based on many factors, not a definite necessity. I dont top my plants anymore because i like to see it in its natural form (landraces).
Not trying to argue, just my viewpoint.
I do like the no nutrients the first time around idea though. Really a healthy fortified organic soil can replace the need for those weird strong concoctions anyways.

Growing for a seed stash, more than a bud stash.

Help the DEA fight cartels and crime, grow your own weed!
thejact55 is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 08:15 AM #6
Rare Pheno

Rare Pheno is on a distinguished road
Looks like your using soil. Only water the soil when the pot gets light, don't water the plant(s) if the pot is still heavy or you might overwater and hurt your plant.

Don't give them too much attention, just let em grow unless there is a problem or cleanup work needing to be done. they do very well being left alone ;]
Rare Pheno is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:39 AM #7
XXX_710

XXX_710 will become famous soon enough
Watch out for growing equipment that is cheap and over promoted. Getting a deal now, can mean dead girls later.. Buy a reliable light made for growing cannabis. Your light has to come on without fail.

Stay with soil if you've just started. It's more forgiving than hydro imo.

Grow on! Keep us posted with pics and some more details.
XXX_710 is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 06:32 PM #8
smoke it!

smoke it! will become famous soon enoughsmoke it! will become famous soon enough
Don't let the sun heat that soil up.

Don't start trying to tell yourself you are mixing magic. ANYTHING you THINK to ADD, you put in there about HALF strength and do a watering with NOTHING between every attempt at learning to be a plant food guru to yourself.

Study. Read in NON pot forums about tomatoes and what are called ''curcurbits'' - you need to learn, life is long, many die stupid as stumps. Don't do that.

When the plants are separated into other pots be really careful and put them in shade for several days. Again: DON'T let the SUN bake that SOIL till it is a HUNDRED DEGREES.

You are doing WELL. Those plants are going to get larger until each one needs - ABOUT - three gallons. This is why there are so many 5 gallon grows.
smoke it! is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 10:39 AM #9
Abu green

Abu green is on a distinguished road
well i think with lil bit of lst you can grow them in one pot till you can take cuts it won't hurt right guys
Abu green is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 12:54 PM #10
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of lightDouglas.Curtis is a glorious beacon of light
Welcome to the wild, wild, world of cannabis cultivation.
Douglas.Curtis is online now Quote