Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > General Gardening > Vegetable Garden & Super Soil: great results

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Vegetable Garden & Super Soil: great results Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-16-2017, 02:53 PM #1
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Vegetable Garden & Super Soil: great results

Hi everybody

I make this tread today cause I would recolt goods tips and advices from experimented vegetables gardeners, and share my little experience.

Every year since 2009, I plant vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, potatoes, eggplant, piment, strawberrys,rasperry, melon, etc...

Problems and labour are my daily companion lol, so since two years I decided to grow with my super soil mix for my vegetables too.
In my garden, soil is composed of 80 percent of sand;

so I dug holes in wich I put my super soil.

I transplant my little tomatoes plants (approx 10") 6 of june in soil, and after 18 days, they were very healthy

June 24

I always watering with water well;
I take pics today:

July 16

There is lot of shadow on my graden causes by trees, but it seems correct. I only have 4 hours of real sun.

ALL are welcome here!
BIG UP

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=344210

https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57773&pict  ureid=1350332

Last edited by Nico Farmer; 07-16-2017 at 04:48 PM..
Nico Farmer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:24 PM #2
Nico Farmer

Nico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of lightNico Farmer is a glorious beacon of light
Tomatoes pics

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:41 PM #3
Nico Farmer

Tomatoes

Old 07-16-2017, 08:51 PM #4
Ibechillin

Ibechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura aboutIbechillin has a spectacular aura about
Tomato plants looking beast! Nice thick stalks and lots of good size tomatoes coming on.

I use skunk piss mixed with crushed up sweet tarts.

Every time you use my secret blend, please send royalty to paymeforlownsugarwater@paypal. com
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drewsif View Post
Have you ever wondered why people who grew up on twinkies and baloney can't hold an intelligent conversation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellyfish View Post
Personally, I don't mind dealing with the black market, because I trust it more than the government.
Quote:
Originally Posted by P-NUT View Post
When cops steal your hard earned money it really makes you look at the world like wtf even the people that are supposed to protect me from bad people wanna rob me and take my shit.
My Current Grow:

Blue Cheese 100 Gallon Organic Outdoor
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=342997

Ibechillin is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2017, 08:59 PM #5
Nico Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibechillin View Post
Tomato plants looking beast! Nice thick stalks and lots of good size tomatoes coming on.
Yes, work in progress here!

Last edited by Nico Farmer; 07-16-2017 at 09:10 PM..

Old 07-16-2017, 09:36 PM #6
Douglas.Curtis

Douglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to allDouglas.Curtis is a name known to all
Unlike cannabis, veggies and fruits are mostly unable to absorb excess nutrients. Super Soil is totally awesome for this.

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator, which is why you get better quality by using up the excess nutes during veg (big strong plants) and flowering when the soil has depleted to a quality flowering level.

Those look like fabulous tomatos, congrats.
Douglas.Curtis is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-16-2017, 10:36 PM #7
Nico Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Unlike cannabis, veggies and fruits are mostly unable to absorb excess nutrients. Super Soil is totally awesome for this.

Cannabis is a hyper/dynamic accumulator, which is why you get better quality by using up the excess nutes during veg (big strong plants) and flowering when the soil has depleted to a quality flowering level.
Right, thanks for precisions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas.Curtis View Post
Those look like fabulous tomatos, congrats.
Thanks

Old 07-17-2017, 10:27 PM #8
Nico Farmer

Some pics

Zucchini
Green and Silver

My Favorite

Tomatoes flowers

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:18 PM #9
unregistered190

unregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivorunregistered190 is a survivor
unregistered190 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Nice garden you have going
unregistered190 is offline Quote

Old 07-17-2017, 11:55 PM #10
Nico Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered190 View Post
Nice garden you have going
Thanks a lot
My garden is small, and I try every year to progress.