Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-10-2017, 04:42 AM #1
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to all
NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

Hello all, I put up a FarmTek 12'w x 20' l x 8'h. I did raise it up 18" on heavy rail road ties anchored together and to the ground. Double layer with vent fan. I also have a propane heater for flowering going into winter. I'm at the mercy of a natural flowering cycle without a blackout system. One grow per season in this one. I didn't see a thread to post pictures of plants. Feel free to discuss likes and dislikes of GH growing. Here's what I did and am doing.

Insulated floor 2" 4 x 8' sheets with 1" stone tiles laid over the top.
Smaller plants in 35 and 45 gallon root pouch grow bags.

This is a list of the genetics I'm growing this season.
(Ace, CBG, Bohdi, Original Delicatessen)
New Malawi Killer, Purple Malawi, Orient Express x NepJam, Queen Mother, Michoacán Cream, Destroyer, Purple Mexican, Zamaldelica x Kali China, Zipolite Oaxacan, Acapulco Gold, Guawi, Golden Tiger, Malawi (pink hair) x MaPettit, Kali China x Malawi, Purple Peyote, NepJam x Kali China, Lilly x MaPettit, Angola x Kali China, China Yunnan.
This is what I have growing. I hope to see what you all have going in your greenhouse's.
I do have a fully documented thread going in the Ace forums. Farmerlions first greenhouse grow. I have pictures of all the plants. All work of building the greenhouse through today. I will continue to document this grow through flowering, cure and smoke tests. Peace

Last edited by farmerlion; 07-10-2017 at 04:46 AM.. Reason: spelling error
farmerlion is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2017, 05:35 AM #2
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
I'll take a seat good luck m8
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2017, 06:47 PM #3
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

farmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to allfarmerlion is a name known to all
Hello again, The greenhouse temperature has been 100 + for the last week or so. I'm using 25 to 30 gallons of water per day. Two to three waterings as time permits. They will need a good dose by the time I get back tonight. Have a great day. Peace

Old 07-12-2017, 03:23 PM #4
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

A little break from the heat today. Overcast and a mist. I should be able to get some pictures tonight. I'll try and post some up. Happy growing my friends. Peace

Old 07-12-2017, 08:12 PM #5
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by farmerlion View Post
Hello all, I put up a FarmTek 12'w x 20' l x 8'h. I did raise it up 18" on heavy rail road ties anchored together and to the ground. Double layer with vent fan. I also have a propane heater for flowering going into winter. I'm at the mercy of a natural flowering cycle without a blackout system. One grow per season in this one. I didn't see a thread to post pictures of plants. Feel free to discuss likes and dislikes of GH growing. Here's what I did and am doing.
View Image
View Image Insulated floor 2" 4 x 8' sheets with 1" stone tiles laid over the top.
View Image Smaller plants in 35 and 45 gallon root pouch grow bags.
View Image
View Image

New Malawi Killer, Purple Malawi, Orient Express x NepJam, Queen Mother, Michoacán Cream, Destroyer, Purple Mexican, Zamaldelica x Kali China, Zipolite Oaxacan, Acapulco Gold, Guawi, Golden Tiger, Malawi (pink hair) x MaPettit, Kali China x Malawi, Purple Peyote, NepJam x Kali China, Lilly x MaPettit, Angola x Kali China, China Yunnan.
This is what I have growing. I hope to see what you all have going in your greenhouse's.
I do have a fully documented thread going in the Ace forums. Farmerlions first greenhouse grow. I have pictures of all the plants. All work of building the greenhouse through today. I will continue to document this grow through flowering, cure and smoke tests. Peace
That is a lot of strains at once. Gonna be incredible come harvest day I think!
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 07-13-2017, 03:30 AM #6
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Agent Pothead, It's the best way I know to get answers. No sense screwing around when you know where you are going. I'm looking for the longest flowering sativa environment I can produce. The Acapulco Gold is my longest flowering strain this go around. I hope to flower 14 & 16 week strains without issue. Peace

Old 07-13-2017, 05:31 AM #7
AgentPothead

AgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of lightAgentPothead is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Agent Pothead, It's the best way I know to get answers. No sense screwing around when you know where you are going. I'm looking for the longest flowering sativa environment I can produce. The Acapulco Gold is my longest flowering strain this go around. I hope to flower 14 & 16 week strains without issue. Peace
I'm just starting off and all of that is way out of my league, but I wish you good luck! 14 & 16 weeks is a while I can only imagine how huge those plants must get.
AgentPothead is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2017, 03:48 AM #8
Grizz

Grizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivorGrizz is a survivor
I have spent time in ND and must say I would never have thought about flowering sativa's , maybe so afgani, good luck

Old 07-15-2017, 09:34 AM #9
ratchy

ratchy will become famous soon enoughratchy will become famous soon enough
Quote:
View Image
View Image Insulated floor 2" 4 x 8' sheets with 1" stone tiles laid over the top.
View Image Smaller plants in 35 and 45 gallon root pouch grow bags.
View Image
View Image

i like tis vely much big grenhoose
ratchy is offline Quote

Old 07-15-2017, 04:55 PM #10
farmerlion
IC Mag Supporter

Grizz and Ratchy, Thank you for stopping by. Grizz I have two Indica plants, Peyote Purple and China Yunnan. I much prefer growing sativa strains. Peace