Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Test Grows ~ New Varieties > TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Cannapot for Cannabis Genetics
TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-06-2016, 12:04 PM #1
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
TnT Labs ::: a spanish love story

Hola!
greetings from spain!
After many years here on IC, i decided to step things up with my own brand, hence the name change.
TNT - Teas ´n` Trees
dedicated to a more natural and organic way of growing..

I have been working with Humboldt Seed Organisation for nearly 2 years, back then i received some breeding stock and started selecting through them. This year i will be releasing my first crosses with them, some i just selected, some i made myself.

I wouldnt call myself a breeder in the classic sence like dj, chimera or sam, as i have only been doing this for 7-8 yrs, i think i have a good eye for selection, have breeding skills and want to improve them over time.

So, i wanted to start this thread to document & show what projects i am currently working on. And things that are in the making.

If anyone has any questions, please feel free to fire away.

Please dont ask for Humboldt Seed freebies cause i cant help you there.. if you have questions to HSO genetics i will do my best to awnser them to the best of my knowledge and possibly can ask the boys directly.
I am "just" one of their "breeders" and so if you have any issues other than with the things i release, please contact them and not me!
muchas gracias
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

Last edited by TnTLabs; 08-21-2016 at 11:01 AM..
TnTLabs is offline Quote

12 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:05 PM #2
TnTLabs

TnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to allTnTLabs is a name known to all
this is how it all started...
from the breeding stock i had received from HSO a few yrs ago
i found this beauty right here, some of the strongest most potent smoke i have ever come across...

Amherst Sour Dog
(Amherst Sour Diesel x SFV 2.0)

Flowering time: approx 65 days
Characteristics: a balanced mix of both parents,
she is a allround champion.. great bag apeal and distinctive strong taste and effect!
growth is fast, doesnt need much support, but netting is advised
sfv peppery undertones dominated by diesel fumes
estimated 26-30% THC, tests are planed in near future.
I will upload some flowering pics as soon as i find them

Last edited by TnTLabs; 10-16-2016 at 01:06 AM..
TnTLabs is offline Quote

14 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:31 PM #3
944s2

944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future
Hey TnT,,
just wishing you the very best of luck,,,,
this could be the beginning of something great,,,,
i will do your varietys justice and will run them for the next year indoor in room 1 with pics and reports from seedlings to a smoke report,,,,,
lets get TnT out there!,,,,,
muchos gracias mi amigo
wappa,wappa,,wappa TnT,,,,,,S2
944s2 is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 02:34 PM #4
rockymountainJ

rockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant futurerockymountainJ has a brilliant future
For sure.... what s2 said!! Well wishes, and can't wait to see some of these ladies!! Glad s2 is running some!! Easy for me to follow along!! Cheers all
https://www.instagram.com/rockymountainj/?hl=en
rockymountainJ is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 04:43 PM #5
sourpuss
Rainman

sourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to beholdsourpuss is a splendid one to behold

I got much respect for this man right here.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 06:51 PM #6
TnTLabs

maaan.. much respect back to you guys too.. very happy to see you here and hope this will be a nice ride for all!

i nearly forgot to say... i have learnt a lot from the IC and without it i wouldnt have come as far as i have.. i have met many a nice person and made great connections internationally..
thx to some of you i have come across some great genetics and so time has come to give back!
im sending in 5 different crosses.. between 4-500 seeds for IC server fund or whatever Gypsy or OP need it for.
Once OP receives the package i will post up pics and infos for these crosses!
TnTLabs is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:09 PM #7
944s2

944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future944s2 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by TnTLabs View Post
maaan.. much respect back to you guys too.. very happy to see you here and hope this will be a nice ride for all!

i nearly forgot to say... i have learnt a lot from the IC and without it i wouldnt have come as far as i have.. i have met many a nice person and made great connections internationally..
thx to some of you i have come across some great genetics and so time has come to give back!
im sending in 5 different crosses.. between 4-500 seeds for IC server fund or whatever Gypsy or OP need it for.
Once OP receives the package i will post up pics and infos for these crosses!
And so it begins,,,,,,s2
944s2 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:30 AM #8
TnTLabs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 944s2 View Post
And so it begins,,,,,,s2
yes it does, package is on its way to OP
TnTLabs is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:22 PM #9
TnTLabs

this is something i made more recently:

Blue Velvet OG
(707 Headband x Wifi/SFV2.0)

these are F1´s that turned out better than expected

Flowering time: approx 65 days
Characteristics: blue, velvety colours towards end of flowering. Very good yield and great bag appeal, easy to grow!

Last edited by TnTLabs; 08-09-2016 at 02:44 AM..
TnTLabs is offline Quote

9 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-08-2016, 11:34 PM #10
Syd Barrett

Syd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to allSyd Barrett is a name known to all
Wow TnT,those crosses look beautiful!And frosty!
Must spread some rep ...
Keep those pics coming!
Syd Barrett is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.