Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > DJ Short and Legends Seeds > Candylandx BlueBerry F4 and spacedawg x BlueBerry F4 from SGG

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Alchimia Grow Shop
Candylandx BlueBerry F4 and spacedawg x BlueBerry F4 from SGG Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 09:46 AM #121
Phenome
-

Phenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of light
farmer12 og kush

arjan haze

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:27 PM #122
Ph-patrol

Ph-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivorPh-patrol is a survivor
Hey phenome
The farmers is definitely an OG...Haha...Surprisingly productive plant.I love her waxy leaflets at the top of her bud structure.i asume you striped her of all her fan leaves getting ready for chop.
please refresh my memory Phenome .... How many females did you get from your farmers og bagseed.I see farmers 12,is that the 12th plant.I don't remember and my mind is mush as of late.

The arjan haze looks nice too...actually really nice....seed or cut ,,,whats the history..GH seeds?

Oh yeah you did a small test on the farmers 12 ....what day of flower did the sample come from?

sorry for the 3rd degree...Buddy

ph

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 08:21 PM #123
Phenome
-

Phenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of lightPhenome is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ph-patrol View Post
Hey phenome
The farmers is definitely an OG...Haha...Surprisingly productive plant.I love her waxy leaflets at the top of her bud structure.i asume you striped her of all her fan leaves getting ready for chop.
please refresh my memory Phenome .... How many females did you get from your farmers og bagseed.I see farmers 12,is that the 12th plant.I don't remember and my mind is mush as of late.

The arjan haze looks nice too...actually really nice....seed or cut ,,,whats the history..GH seeds?

Oh yeah you did a small test on the farmers 12 ....what day of flower did the sample come from?

sorry for the 3rd degree...Buddy

ph
Thank you
No worries bro, all good questions.
I only found one seed from many pounds I've smoked of this Og. I sat on the seed for years too. Just waiting for the proper time to soak this one seed. After I got rid of that PM from a while back, I figured it was a perfect time to soak the seed. The bagseed Og came from a local breeder around here that goes by farmer 12. He guards his genetics and won't give them out (even though he didn't gift me any genetics, I still have the respect for his work that I will not ever trade this cut of Og for the reason that I don't think he would appreciate it in circulation) He's got a few insta accounts if you ever feel like checking him out.He actually just got approved to be recreational here in Oregon. So soon He will make a big name for himself. I smoked a sample because it's so floppy, some of the branches snapped off, I let the branches dry and got to taste it. They were probably day 45 nugs, at least 2-3weeks premature. So I'm hopeing the fully finished herb blows that stuff out of the water. It was a few weeks premature, but still, had a good Og flavor. Actually, I didn't strip any fans. It is just a bit deficient and a lot of the big pretty fans died off. I stripped a good amount of dead matter off the plant before the picture, lol or else the photo would have turned out even more grim. Yeah suprizingly the yield turned out great, same with the arjan.
I got the arjan as a cut.
The arjan haze came from a bagseed too. It was labeled #1 bagseed arjan haze, this was a cut gifted to me by Jd because of its yielding potential. Yes greenhouse seeds #1 arjan haze. it no doubt yielded the most in the room, and it has a nice fruity scent. Can't wait to smoke it
Thanks for the interest bro, and no worries on all the questions, I enjoy answering them.

Old 08-20-2017, 01:49 AM #124
Jd Short

Jd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really niceJd Short is just really nice
Killer work as usual Phenome. Summer crops are always difficult. I'd say you nailed it yet again. Can't wait to try some of these beauties. Great work with the camera too. Stoked to have you running ma gear. You like the terps on the Blueberry-Land?
Jd Short is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 04:02 AM #125
LifeIsGrowing

LifeIsGrowing has a spectacular aura aboutLifeIsGrowing has a spectacular aura aboutLifeIsGrowing has a spectacular aura about
Great job Phenome, interesting choice to not use stakes but looks like they're still doing great regardless.

That Stardawg cross looks amazing.. And that OG is really interesting, never seen one quite like it even having grown alot of S1's over the years, wonder if it's possible it was pollinated by something else.

When were those released? Never saw them at any point and super bummed I missed out on em seeing this.

-Life
Anything that I discuss on this website is completely fictional and is only meant to be interpreted for educational purposes only. My knowledge of cannabis does NOT insinuate anything other than having information. Any threads, posts, pictures, etc. posted from this account name or userID are nothing more than open-knowledge that has already been shared to the public in one way shape or form including photographs, reports, and general info doesn't reflect any actions of this userID. The IP address owner does not condone or take part in any illegal activities. Completely in compliance with state laws.
LifeIsGrowing is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 08:03 PM #126
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGrowing View Post
Great job Phenome, interesting choice to not use stakes but looks like they're still doing great regardless.

That Stardawg cross looks amazing.. And that OG is really interesting, never seen one quite like it even having grown alot of S1's over the years, wonder if it's possible it was pollinated by something else.

When were those released? Never saw them at any point and super bummed I missed out on em seeing this.

-Life
Thank you very much man. I accidentally kept writing stardawg in the thread, it's really space dawg. My bad
I just set up a trellis for next round, so hopefully no string or stakes in the future. I just transplanted and trained 4 og's into the trellis last night. Im not sure whiich strains release date you're wondering about, but the Blueberry land should be released very soon. I'm still not sure if the xbj16 (spacedawgxbb) will be released.
I agree about the Og, I have a feeling that the Og is a accidental cross opposed to an s1 too. That's weird you've never came across an Og that looks like this, most og's I've seen in person looks somewhat similar to this (the nug stucture, waxy leafs, long internodes.)It reeks like Og, so I'm more than happy.

Old 08-20-2017, 08:19 PM #127
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jd Short View Post
Killer work as usual Phenome. Summer crops are always difficult. I'd say you nailed it yet again. Can't wait to try some of these beauties. Great work with the camera too. Stoked to have you running ma gear. You like the terps on the Blueberry-Land?
Thanks very much man, yeah the height of summer can bring some serious heat to counter. I'm glad with the issues I had things still went smooth
Oh yeah it's smelling good. I'm just worried because it's been hot lately and everything has been hang drying in a room with no ac. So hopefully It still turns out reeking. This heat is a menace I'm glad we are at the tail end of it now though.
I'll talk to you soon.

Old 08-21-2017, 04:46 AM #128
LifeIsGrowing

LifeIsGrowing has a spectacular aura aboutLifeIsGrowing has a spectacular aura aboutLifeIsGrowing has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
Thank you very much man. I accidentally kept writing stardawg in the thread, it's really space dawg. My bad
Interesting.. Gonna have to look into it more but it looks amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenome View Post
I agree about the Og, I have a feeling that the Og is a accidental cross opposed to an s1 too. That's weird you've never came across an Og that looks like this, most og's I've seen in person looks somewhat similar to this (the nug stucture, waxy leafs, long internodes.)It reeks like Og, so I'm more than happy.
It's definitely got a lot of OG in it for sure but even the more Sativa leaning phenotypes I've seen, never seen that type of calyx shape, yours definitely has more of a bulbous (rounder) shape to it than anything of the cuts (SFV, True, NorCal Sativa OG) or any of the S1s I've ran (mostly SFV and Fire), and the nodal spacing is just ever so slightly different than I'd expect with an S1, but it looks really really good and interesting, is there any other smells coming off of it besides that citrusy-rank OG smell?

-Life
Anything that I discuss on this website is completely fictional and is only meant to be interpreted for educational purposes only. My knowledge of cannabis does NOT insinuate anything other than having information. Any threads, posts, pictures, etc. posted from this account name or userID are nothing more than open-knowledge that has already been shared to the public in one way shape or form including photographs, reports, and general info doesn't reflect any actions of this userID. The IP address owner does not condone or take part in any illegal activities. Completely in compliance with state laws.
LifeIsGrowing is offline Quote

Old 08-21-2017, 08:46 PM #129
wildkender

wildkender will become famous soon enoughwildkender will become famous soon enoughwildkender will become famous soon enough
wonderful plants!

love dat Blueberry-land!
wildkender is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 04:34 AM #130
Phenome
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGrowing View Post
Interesting.. Gonna have to look into it more but it looks amazing.

It's definitely got a lot of OG in it for sure but even the more Sativa leaning phenotypes I've seen, never seen that type of calyx shape, yours definitely has more of a bulbous (rounder) shape to it than anything of the cuts (SFV, True, NorCal Sativa OG) or any of the S1s I've ran (mostly SFV and Fire), and the nodal spacing is just ever so slightly different than I'd expect with an S1, but it looks really really good and interesting, is there any other smells coming off of it besides that citrusy-rank OG smell?

-Life
I guess I see what your saying with the slightly more bulbous calyx look. Yeah it just has just that classic pinesol Og rank to it, not really any other scents I can smell coming through. Thanks for checking out the thread man, I'm glad you stopped in.