Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Growing Outdoors > Scandinavian Guerilla Lat.60 2017

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
Scandinavian Guerilla Lat.60 2017 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-29-2017, 09:50 PM #31
NorthernSoul

NorthernSoul will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeUrMind View Post
Like this way of growing looks excellent well done
Thanks, appreciate it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
growing weed way up north!
Trying at least, before the winther is upon us haha..

This pics are pretty up to date, enjoy!

NorthernSoul is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:55 PM #32
metsäkana

metsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of light
winter is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sS7-CfPn6Q

watch out.. i think this week is pretty much latest to start flower or next if you want to finnish this latitudes.. what a shitty summer lol lets hope we get better in next 10 year perioid
metsäkana is offline Quote

Old 08-06-2017, 09:42 AM #33
NorthernSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
winter is coming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sS7-CfPn6Q

watch out.. i think this week is pretty much latest to start flower or next if you want to finnish this latitudes.. what a shitty summer lol lets hope we get better in next 10 year perioid
Hahaha!
Worst summer here as far I can remember.. Cold and dry.. Had a few weeks in april that was warmer then this shit..

All the males are gone, 4 early and 10 autos females is what's left. Should've been quicker with the scissor to give them a bit more space. Not the end of the world.

Everything is flowering, but the early's is MUCH more late than I anticipated. Well, we'll see how it goes.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 06:18 PM #34
NorthernSoul

Quick update, letting the pics do the talking.

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 07:10 PM #35
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
Looking nice man!!
belivitez is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-10-2017, 08:25 PM #36
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
They look nice and healthy. Do they get full day sun? The spot looks like it would, but I am wondering why no side branching or is it a strain thing?

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 09:41 AM #37
NorthernSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by belivitez View Post
Looking nice man!!
Thanks pal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorilla ganja View Post
They look nice and healthy. Do they get full day sun? The spot looks like it would, but I am wondering why no side branching or is it a strain thing?

Peace GG
Not entirely full day, the trees around shades the spot a few hours in both morning and evening.

Just like a sog, if there plants everywhere they won't branch out but instead stretch to reach the sunlight. I like the shape of these donkey dicks/spears.
Minimal popcorn buds, they're easy and fast trim outside and doesn't take up much space when bringing them home.

Thanks.

Old 08-20-2017, 08:04 AM #38
NorthernSoul

Pics taken a few days ago.

PcJet F2

Mors30/Royal Dane x PcJet

Overview

Old 08-20-2017, 02:06 PM #39
metsäkana

metsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of light
autoflowers will finnish but im not sure those earlies will get 50 post lets pm =)
wanna see photo from last year that what they will look after month from this point..? we are on similar latitude so i guess its similar growing and season ending
well the earlies are pretty small so they have little chance to produce some hash extraction stuff maybe they should now have small start nuggets size of thumb if you want to finnish them
best way is the pick the earliers on first year sex those and use then next
i see lot of strains marketed early that are not earli enough to finnish +60north latitudes
you should watch finnish site forums and ''ulkokasvatus'' threads i think we have more stuff than sweden or norway meaning activity and advice
metsäkana is offline Quote

Old 08-20-2017, 06:06 PM #40
NorthernSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
autoflowers will finnish but im not sure those earlies will get 50 post lets pm =)
wanna see photo from last year that what they will look after month from this point..? we are on similar latitude so i guess its similar growing and season ending
well the earlies are pretty small so they have little chance to produce some hash extraction stuff maybe they should now have small start nuggets size of thumb if you want to finnish them
best way is the pick the earliers on first year sex those and use then next
i see lot of strains marketed early that are not earli enough to finnish +60north latitudes
you should watch finnish site forums and ''ulkokasvatus'' threads i think we have more stuff than sweden or norway meaning activity and advice
Yeah, I think your right. The earlys are as told, much more late than last year/expected.

My girlfriend dropped the ext. hdd on the floor. Pretty much every old pic is gone.

I would like a strain that finish somewhere between my earlys and autos, that would be optimal I think. Probably going to pheno-hunt in one spot next year, full pollination, will be fun.

I'll work on the 50 posts, take care!