Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growroom Designs & Equipment > LED Grow Lights > Lap Does LEDs - My DIY Quantum Board Cabinet

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Herbies Seeds
Lap Does LEDs - My DIY Quantum Board Cabinet Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2017, 01:20 PM #51
antheis

antheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lapides View Post
the lord is my shepherd; he know what i want!
antheis is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-11-2017, 06:21 PM #52
Phychotron

Phychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the rough
Can we get a photo from above? For continuity.

My latest Grapegod growlog (fall 2014)
Phychotron is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 08:51 PM #53
Siskiyou

Siskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of lightSiskiyou is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by antheis View Post
the lord is my shepherd; he know what i want!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phychotron View Post
Can we get a photo from above? For continuity.
If I get a photo "from above" I think that means "the lord is my photographer"

Seeds, Soil and 16 Square Feet
Siskiyou is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 12:37 PM #54
AvidLerner

AvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the roughAvidLerner is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phychotron View Post
Its clear you were offended otherwise you would not bother to attempt to insult me. For that I'm sorry.
So why do you continue?

If you are TRULY sorry you would change your behavior, not drag your but on another person's thread, like a dog with worms, that is just disrespectful, Speaking about things that have nothing to do with growing on a growing thread is also disrespectful.

Sorry your solution was not his problem. Plants growing under LED's grow so fast overnight they are still yellow when the lights come on. New growth is usually yellow until it gets some light, normal plant response.
namaste
Anyway the wind blows, doesn't really matter to me, to me.
AvidLerner is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 07:11 AM #55
Phychotron

Phychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the roughPhychotron is a jewel in the rough
Because I stand for truth and knowledge. If this is normal for this phase then I'd like to see how it develops. F pride, lets work on growing the best possible cannabis. That comes through avid discussion and grower transparency.

And by your explanation it should be gone by now that its received light for a few days. We should see those results. You just made a claim, I'd like to see if its true.

I'm not talking shit, I'm not trying to insult anyone, I'm here because growing cannabis is a complex subject and we can all learn from each others experiences.

I like the going forward approach... We don't need to waste any more time discussing our feelings.

My latest Grapegod growlog (fall 2014)
Phychotron is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 01:12 PM #56
Lapides
Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler

Lapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant future
Congrats on killing this thread.
I don't have anything to prove to you.
I'm not doing this grow for you.
You are very strange and weird and I don't want any more interaction with you, lest I catch whatever it is that's wrong with you.

I'll put up pictures of the finished flowers if they can make it that far.
Thanks for watching guys, I'm out.

Recycling Dirt Is Ridiculously Easy

You can't stop me. I'm like a weed. I might disappear for a moment or two, but I will pop up somewhere else and will never stop growing.

Nam-myoho-renge-kyo!

Lapides is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 01:39 PM #57
slapmehard

slapmehard will become famous soon enough
well that sucks
but more pictures less chat is always best here in my book.

first off the guy needs to go a rant how you need iron? then you get offended?
its no biggie with the off color leaves it could have been stress or overwatering big fucking deal ,they seem to green up after a day or two and the rest look fine.
I could give a shit if you go over the basics of growing or not if you use tap or OR chem or org. ferts
back to bud pictures wtf I don't care if you have pm or mites or off color leaves.
slapmehard is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 02:46 AM #58
Lapides
Rosin Junky and Certified Worm Wrangler

Lapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant futureLapides has a brilliant future
Meh, fuck that dude. These plants are far too nice and this light just performs too well not to share. If he has anything to say further I think he'll just be outing himself as a retard or a troll.

3 weeks in -

Lapides is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-14-2017, 11:56 AM #59
slapmehard

slapmehard will become famous soon enough
now that's what I am talking about
nice dude
slapmehard is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 01:31 PM #60
antheis

antheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really niceantheis is just really nice
hitting them with green spray paint i see.
antheis is offline Quote