Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Cannabis Concentrates > New extraction technique? Rosin tech?

Thread Title Search
New extraction technique? Rosin tech? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-11-2017, 09:11 AM #3881
saitama

saitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nicesaitama is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
so whats the cheapest pre press and pressing plates around? i know from china its like 120dollars? can anyone pm me to quality with price
Build one from a 15ton H press and premade plates with pid controllers. This will be the cheapest. Then use a pre press about 1" smaller than your plates. 3x3 plates use a 2x2 pre press. Lots of people out there these days making heat plates, just find a reputable company and start pressing
saitama is offline Quote

Click to shop for Extractors and Hardware
Old 08-11-2017, 09:16 AM #3882
metsäkana

metsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of lightmetsäkana is a glorious beacon of light
yes i was going to buy last year but moneys went other way

https://www.dhgate.com/product/doubl...391450851.html

This is what i was going to buy lol i think the price has gone up since damn lol

i can get 20 ton press for 100-200euros then i change that part to make it air compressable like in that vid i just posted

hmm this seems good cheap way to get pre press plates i need to check and ask local steel stores if they have similar selection

https://www.discountsteel.com/items/...Square_Bar.cfm

https://www.discountsteel.com/items/...quare_Tube.cfm

and maybe just make it your self i think i could get weld included the price that some companies ask just for the plates lmao

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FoxHunter-Black-20-Ton-Tonne-Hydraulic-Workshop-Garage-Shop-Press-Heavy-Duty-New-/121606100899?epid=1439589115&h ash=item1c5049d7a3:g:RLIAAOSwg gpZcima

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgja495lm6I

is the coffee filter/screen nessessary on pre pressed plates presses? i dont use any with weed on hair iron.. for hash yes but for weed?

Last edited by metsäkana; 08-11-2017 at 12:49 PM..
metsäkana is offline Quote

Old 08-11-2017, 06:40 PM #3883
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to beholdReikoX is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by metsäkana View Post
hmm this seems good cheap way to get pre press plates i need to check and ask local steel stores if they have similar selection

https://www.discountsteel.com/items/...Square_Bar.cfm

https://www.discountsteel.com/items/...quare_Tube.cfm

is the coffee filter/screen nessessary on pre pressed plates presses? i dont use any with weed on hair iron.. for hash yes but for weed?
Those work great for a re-press. Do check locally, I got mine cut for $15 USD. Combined with the 600 lb quick clamp and you're ready to go.

I only use bags/filters for hash.
ReikoX is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:01 AM #3884
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
Instagram sure killed this place.

That's a big ol' no on OilSlick's FEP.

Sweet Jack Haze @ 18 wks, 8t 120s 94C, 17% return.

Buttfuck this forums shitty picture flipping programming.
Mikell is online now Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:36 AM #3885
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Crazy how rosin hasnt caught on in the clubs here in sac, think its the name they dont like, sounds to much like resin. On another note, the club said my gg4 "wax" and "shatter" some of the best they had!
GET MO is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 05:48 AM #3886
Gr33nSanta

Gr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of lightGr33nSanta is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikell View Post
Instagram sure killed this place.

View Image

That's a big ol' no on OilSlick's FEP.

Sweet Jack Haze @ 18 wks, 8t 120s 94C, 17% return.

Buttfuck this forums shitty picture flipping programming.
I dont do the instagram and Im like, where is everyone? lol

It dont matter, I am learning to grow the kill, killer rosin will follow.

I find we dont have the climate for drysifting so I am focusing on bubble hash rosin and I think the potency is up there on some of this stuff. Not many people make batches of bubbles of with 5+ strains every time, I think it makes for a stronger end product.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338819
Gr33nSanta is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:18 AM #3887
Hashmasta-Kut
honey oil addict

Hashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud ofHashmasta-Kut has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GET MO View Post
Crazy how rosin hasnt caught on in the clubs here in sac, think its the name they dont like, sounds to much like resin. On another note, the club said my gg4 "wax" and "shatter" some of the best they had!
Rosin is an incorrect term. Everyone is meatheads for using it.

Rosin is taking hash and rubbing it on a hot bowl, such as stainless, and collecting the resultant smear.

What we are doing is heat press extraction.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 06:31 AM #3888
brown_thumb

brown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud ofbrown_thumb has much to be proud of
What's the stuff that melts... the stuff we extract?
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 06:59 AM #3889
Mikell
Dipshit Know-Nothing

Mikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant futureMikell has a brilliant future
I enjoy listening to people say rosin.

Specially Americans.

Rawwwwsin. Dragging it out. Like ahhhhrtesian AIRloom.

That'll put the fance in your pants.

I say row-zin. Sounds less trendy and douchey.

Kind of like Zee and Zed. One way is right, the other rhymes with pee.

I wonder if the limey's say row-zin but the row is pronounced their way (also incorrect). Raow-zin.

Food for thought, though inevitably it will be greater minds than ours that hammer in the brass tax.
Mikell is online now Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:14 AM #3890
GET MO
Registered Med User

GET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond reputeGET MO has a reputation beyond repute
Well good, I dont like the word rosin either! I call it solventless whatever its consistency is ie butter shatter wax ect.
-CA Med Patient in compliance with SB 420/Prop 215-
IG Drohammad
-Get Mo's Grow Log-
-Relentless Genetics Grow-
-Ace genetics grow-
BloomShotz!!
Dried Bud Shots...
Vert Baby!!!
GET MO is offline Quote