Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > Headbangers.. day 77

Thread Title Search
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
Headbangers.. day 77 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-18-2017, 12:17 AM #61
claymorrow

claymorrow is on a distinguished road
How long in veg did it take for your headbangers to sex? Mine about a month old foot high bushes might be able to pick out a fewales but no pistals in sight yet
claymorrow is offline Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 03:28 AM #62
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
The Headbangers were given to me as a gift. No sales or anything, just someone being really kind to me.

This thread is awesome!

Hey Trich, was that grow soil or Coco?
Lester Beans is offline Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 10:41 PM #63
packratt

packratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the roughpackratt is a jewel in the rough
Nice grow. Can't go wrong with Karma's headbanger. Gonna be fun trying to pick a keeper, they all look good.
packratt is offline Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 03:19 AM #64
Trich_Tyson

Trich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud of
maybe same source as mine lester.. same situation.

I ran these in promix cut 50/50 with perlite.
Using maxi bloom at mostly 1.0-1.2 ec.. they were definitely underfed most of flower.. and i was ok with it.
thanks packratt
I still have 6 phenos.. maybe 7.. there is a favorite.. #5.. but i can afford to keep a few at this point. I only saved one f2.

idk if i mentioned it but f2 had wide variety of terps profiles.. the f1's were mostly well balanced phenos, and raw strength was more prevalent. the f2's showed some of what i think is rez sd leaners.. dirty diaper sour.. as well as some kinda sharper kush flavors.

Trich_Tyson is offline Quote
Old 07-20-2017, 09:12 AM #65
renne

renne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the rough
Awesome Job👌👌

Damn i was trying to narrow down one strain to try from karma and i had my mind set on biker kush v2.0 then i went and found this lol
looks like I'm gonna have to order a pack of headbanger aswell now
Cheers Renne
renne is offline Quote
Old 08-02-2017, 09:08 AM #66
renne

renne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the roughrenne is a jewel in the rough
hey Trich did you ever get around to poping those headstash? im courious how those are? order'd my headbangers tonight and some biker kush v2, im getting excited esp after reading your thread again!!
Cheers Renne
renne is offline Quote
Old 08-12-2017, 07:37 PM #67
claymorrow

claymorrow is on a distinguished road
Well ended up with 6 females out of 10 have flipped 2 now other 4 getting flipped in a month good times
claymorrow is offline Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 05:41 AM #68
Trich_Tyson

Trich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud ofTrich_Tyson has much to be proud of
Hey Renee. Sorry didn't see ur post.
I didn't pop my headstash yet.
Hope you get some of that stuff in dirt soon.

Clay - glad to hear that man. Got any pheno shots for us?

Old 08-13-2017, 06:14 AM #69
AVOH

AVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really niceAVOH is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trich_Tyson View Post
Hey Renee. Sorry didn't see ur post.
I didn't pop my headstash yet.
Hope you get some of that stuff in dirt soon.

Clay - glad to hear that man. Got any pheno shots for us?

Yooooooo trich im maddddd late to this party
Im clueless in how the fuck i missed this thread
Man your killing it
Mad propps bro
AVOH is offline Quote
Old 08-13-2017, 01:28 PM #70
Trich_Tyson

Haha. Thanks hov. Kept a number of girls. Looking forward to running them again