Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > USA Cannabis Scene: State By State > Michigan > Police execute raids on Gaylord marijuana dispensaries

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Sweet Seeds
Police execute raids on Gaylord marijuana dispensaries Thread Tools
Old 08-12-2017, 10:42 PM #11
therevverend

therevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of lighttherevverend is a glorious beacon of light
Can't tell from the report if the individuals involved were dealing the LSD or just holding it. It is possible they had some in their homes when they were searched during the arrest. In which case the press is sure to mention it frequently because it's scary stuff. No mention of whether or not they had prescriptions for the other drugs. No one gets arrested for tramadol...
Even if there aren't convictions for the cannabis the cops get to keep the cash and seized goods. In 2012 the Justice Department changed the rules so cops couldn't keep seized cash and evidence without charges or conviction.
Jeff Sessions changed it back so they can take your cash and possessions without even filing charges. Civil assets forfeiture is bullshit that's the reason for these type of raids. Gaylord police can buy themselves some shiny new military grade equipment.
therevverend is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 12:53 AM #12
Chemdawggy Dawg

Chemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SpacedCWBY~ View Post
The journalists in Northern Michigan are notorious for poorly written news reports.

The funniest part of this is that the cops were all excited about 20lbs and a few plants. In Gaylord, right now, there are two warehouses that I know of that are producing 10lbs a week with 144 plants in rotatation. hahaha... This guy is small potatoes compared to who is really working up there.
That's a lot of unnecessary info. Do you know what a dry snitch is? It's people like you that make this shit dangerous. I think you took too much of that blotter homie.
Chemdawggy Dawg is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 12:59 AM #13
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by therevverend View Post
Can't tell from the report if the individuals involved were dealing the LSD or just holding it. It is possible they had some in their homes when they were searched during the arrest. In which case the press is sure to mention it frequently because it's scary stuff. No mention of whether or not they had prescriptions for the other drugs. No one gets arrested for tramadol...
Even if there aren't convictions for the cannabis the cops get to keep the cash and seized goods. In 2012 the Justice Department changed the rules so cops couldn't keep seized cash and evidence without charges or conviction.
Jeff Sessions changed it back so they can take your cash and possessions without even filing charges. Civil assets forfeiture is bullshit that's the reason for these type of raids. Gaylord police can buy themselves some shiny new military grade equipment.
This.... it isn't stated as to where everything was found. Have to get everything 'bad' out into the article to get the click shekels. Archive.org these hack articles and hit them the only place they care about.... the pocket. Force better journalism
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 01:01 AM #14
Badfishy1

Badfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really niceBadfishy1 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chemdawggy Dawg View Post
That's a lot of unnecessary info. Do you know what a dry snitch is? It's people like you that make this shit dangerous. I think you took too much of that blotter homie.
Loose lips sink ships...
Badfishy1 is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 04:14 AM #15
Chemdawggy Dawg

Chemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura aboutChemdawggy Dawg has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfishy1 View Post
Loose lips sink ships...
Yeah no doubt.
Chemdawggy Dawg is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 04:20 AM #16
Green Squall

Green Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond reputeGreen Squall has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~SpacedCWBY~ View Post
Boomers (and lsd) quit working for me when I started taking zoloft a few years ago.

But yeah, those dopes had it coming if that's how they were playing it. Especially knowing how hard up SANE is about dispensaries around there.
SSRI's are evil. You can quote me on that.
Green Squall is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 05:08 AM #17
~SpacedCWBY~

~SpacedCWBY~ will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Green Squall View Post
SSRI's are evil. You can quote me on that.
Ok. And agreed. However, my sanity has proven to be a product of the benefits I gain through a careful balance of Zoloft, thc, cbd, and nicotine (vape, no more cigs).

As for a dry snitch? Yep, know the term well. Never said they were good guys did I?
~SpacedCWBY~ is offline Quote