You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Security & Legal Issues > USA Outdoor Grow Security

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
USA Outdoor Grow Security Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 01:25 AM #11
brown_thumb

brown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to behold
Okay, this pushes me harder to build a grow room... maybe this springtime? For now, I have no option but to take the risk. I can't afford to pay a pilot to fly me over my property.
brown_thumb is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 01:40 AM #12
troutman

troutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to beholdtroutman is a splendid one to behold
Just try to keep the plants less than 5 feet tall and don't tell anyone.

Good Luck

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-13-2017, 02:08 AM #13
PDX Dopesmoker

PDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud ofPDX Dopesmoker has much to be proud of
Property seizure laws are why I started growing on other people's property to begin with. Stay safe
PDX Dopesmoker is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 02:17 AM #14
brown_thumb

brown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to beholdbrown_thumb is a splendid one to behold
If we grow on someone else' property, doesn't that just shift the risk to the person who owns that property??

Old 08-13-2017, 12:50 PM #15
shithawk420

shithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant futureshithawk420 has a brilliant future
Yes it does.I live in bumfuct Egypt and I heard through the grapevine that even here the police are using drones to bust people. (Illinois) so even I'm not gonna have a big crop cause I'm not risking it.get a drone and fly it over your property.if you can see it they can see it
shithawk420 is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 02:51 PM #16
Pepé The Grower

Pepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nicePepé The Grower is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by brown_thumb View Post

Thanks for the advice so far. Spreading the plants out and hiding them among brush, etc. is a good idea but I wouldn't be physically able to care for them. I need them all close together to minimize physical difficulty.
Then you may have to use the old red painted ping pong balls trick...from within a distance it'll looks like you're growing tomatoes

But if you're able to get on on your knees you could use tent poles and string to "horizontalize" your plants as close as possible to the ground, this way you'll be able to keep them as small as 3 feet by the end of flowering ( if they 're indica dom, double that if they 're sativa)

Old 08-13-2017, 03:51 PM #17
St. Phatty

St. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud ofSt. Phatty has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by troutman View Post
Just try to keep the plants less than 5 feet tall and don't tell anyone.

Good Luck
One of my neighbors has an acre grow with a 6 foot fence and you can't see a thing.

I'm dying to go ask for a tour.

The tops of my plants are 7+ feet off the ground (base at about 2 feet off the ground).
St. Phatty is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 09:12 PM #18
brown_thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by shithawk420 View Post
Yes it does.I live in bumfuct Egypt and I heard through the grapevine that even here the police are using drones to bust people. (Illinois) so even I'm not gonna have a big crop cause I'm not risking it.get a drone and fly it over your property.if you can see it they can see it
Well then... those who risk other peoples' property and freedom for personal gain are absolute scum and are miserable cowards.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:14 PM #19
brown_thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepé The Grower View Post
Then you may have to use the old red painted ping pong balls trick...from within a distance it'll looks like you're growing tomatoes

But if you're able to get on on your knees you could use tent poles and string to "horizontalize" your plants as close as possible to the ground, this way you'll be able to keep them as small as 3 feet by the end of flowering ( if they 're indica dom, double that if they 're sativa)
Ha ha... lots of red Christmas tree glodes. I love it!!

I'll definitely stake them down to no taller than 3 feet (100cm)... 5 feet for any monsters.

Old 08-13-2017, 09:17 PM #20
brown_thumb

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Phatty View Post
One of my neighbors has an acre grow with a 6 foot fence and you can't see a thing.

I'm dying to go ask for a tour.

The tops of my plants are 7+ feet off the ground (base at about 2 feet off the ground).
Wow, that's great. I wouldn't DARE try that here though.