Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts
Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08 Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2017, 02:45 AM #1921
Americangrower

Americangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud ofAmericangrower has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
hopeful for tight, hard,well-seasoned flowers that resist the tuff Fall weather,,,i don't know what to expect from the cross's, to be honest, but they look good so far ...now they are moving into flower mode ...it's exciting!
I figure your C99, GG and MGTH should all be done by 65 days so they should all be great. Not sure how long HeadBand and Fire Diesel are going to take. I know my old cross of Sour D x C99 was 65 to 70 days.

On another note my GG x C99 ladies are all GG sided. So I'm guessing GG dominates the cross I'm thinking it will in yours as well.
Americangrower is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 02:54 AM #1922
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
yeah the GG4 dominates heavily
~star~crash~ is offline Quote

Old 08-12-2017, 11:00 PM #1923
~star~crash~

~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor~star~crash~ is a survivor
i shouldn't play favorites with the plants ...every time I do I curse them..i had a bad split right down the center of the stalk on one(which been repaired w/tape and zip-ties)...also another don't look great...there's some die-back on the tips of new growth & some discolorations... I 've seen this on a few plants now...most everything else looks better then i could hope for

Old 08-13-2017, 12:26 AM #1924
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~star~crash~ View Post
i shouldn't play favorites with the plants ...every time I do I curse them..i had a bad split right down the center of the stalk on one(which been repaired w/tape and zip-ties)...also another don't look great...there's some die-back on the tips of new growth & some discolorations... I 've seen this on a few plants now...most everything else looks better then i could hope for
Did you use the zip-tie's as splints ? I had to ask, cause that's exactly what I do. A little tip to help with the fall weather I know is coming. When the plants get heavy with buds, and it rains. I go out a physically shake the shit out of the plants from the base of the stalk. Helps to get all the extra water off the buds, when the wind isn't enough, or the rain is non-stop for a few hours.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote

Old 08-13-2017, 02:13 AM #1925
~star~crash~

DTOG ..zip ties as splints and mostly also to anchor the plant base's and the branches to each other

Old 08-14-2017, 12:46 AM #1926
~star~crash~

so now i need to show some things that don't look right... this is a Sour Diesel..fading on top ...

the other parts of the plant look fine???

Old 08-14-2017, 12:50 AM #1927
~star~crash~

I'm seeing some of this ...WTF is this???

Old 08-14-2017, 12:58 AM #1928
~star~crash~

here's my most concerning current problem ...plants die-back from the tips...it's random on a very small % of the crop...no rhyme or reason ????

Old 08-14-2017, 01:07 AM #1929
~star~crash~

another mistake i made was to let some plants grow way too big in containers...they did not transplant well ...i lost one, i'm losing another ,and the 3'rd is suffering

Firestorm in the middle is Fine, the GG99 in front suffered a split trunk & weird discoloration on some of the plant
the HB99 in the rear has tops diying back...oh well ...it's all about acceptable loss till i make it to the finish line

Old 08-14-2017, 01:08 AM #1930
DoubleTripleOG
Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire

DoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivorDoubleTripleOG is a survivor
What are you ph'ing your water to ? I had the probs in post #1927. Stopped using ph down and let the Jack's adjust my water and the problem went away. Not saying that will solve your problem, just sharing my experience.

Photosynthetically active radiation, often abbreviated PAR, designates the spectral range (wave band) of solar radiation from 400 to 700 nanometers that photosynthetic organisms are able to use in the process of photosynthesis.

I am chemically man-made like the Incredible Hulk

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceangrownkush View Post
He is mad we all have the cut, supposed to be top secret nuclear bomb recipe cut
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chunkypigs View Post
They accept every states med cards, print one off the internet and come over, lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsy Nirvana View Post
you can't get blood out of a stone.
DoubleTripleOG is online now Quote