You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Testing Auto WW x BB

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at MB Ferts!
Testing Auto WW x BB Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2017, 01:00 AM #21
mr.brunch

mr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant futuremr.brunch has a brilliant future
Looking very healthy, nice little buds coming along.
All the best

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Originally posted by jimmy cliff:

So I'll keep on fighting for the things I want,
Though I know that when you're dead you're gone.
But I'd rather be a free man in my grave,
Than living as a puppet or a slave.
So as soon as the sun
Will shine,
I'm gonna get my share of
What's mine.
And then the harder they come ,
The harder they fall,
One and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
Current: the church greenhouse seeds
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=345592

Get free seeds from skunk24! No purchase necessary!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339578
mr.brunch is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2017, 12:12 PM #22
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Niiiice! Plants are looking super healthy, they are enjoying their time
Anyway I see some nice bud sites, we just need to wait and see! Normally you have a 8 weeks of flowering with some fast phenos, but could happen that you get some with 10 weeks.
What about the slow one? Getting somewhere!

And how's the smell, any yummy description?

Thanks for the updates, really glad to see things going so well!

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Here's a few shots after a light rain. Plants are about three feet tall. Starting to see more variation now. The runts have not picked up speed. The others have similar structure just slightly different sizes.

These plants reeeeeeks! Smell them long before you see them.

View Image View Image View Image View Image View Image

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-15-2017, 01:53 PM #23
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
Ok the two slower ones have gained some ground. They are shorter but flowering. I will get some pics up of each plant.

These plants like food. All but three were planted with a Zucchini in the bottom of the pot. The three without the zucchini are lighter green and showing signs needing some food. I gave those three a nice top dress of compost.

As far as smells go, yes they smell very strong. Smells like classic funky funk. From about 50' away. I actually had to move them due to the stench. Indoors a filter would be absolutely necessary. A stem rub yields a sweetness to the funk.

Very easy going plants. So far I'm impressed. We shall see how they yield. The resin production so far has me excited.

More pics to come.

Cheers!
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 08-22-2017, 12:06 PM #24
Female Seeds
Vendor

Female Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the roughFemale Seeds is a jewel in the rough
Really interesting, what kind of nutrients are you going to use, and what will you add then?

I am happy to hear about the smell, and it seems quite tasty from what you write. Funny that you had to move them because of the stench :big laugh:
But that's a really good info, it will be useful for many indoor growers for sure.

And did you take any measurement of the height before and after flowering? I am actually quite curious about that too in order to have an idea of how far they stretch...let me know if you have any info about this.

Looking forward to seeing some pics of these young flowering ladies,

Take care,
Mr B.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lester Beans View Post
Ok the two slower ones have gained some ground. They are shorter but flowering. I will get some pics up of each plant.

These plants like food. All but three were planted with a Zucchini in the bottom of the pot. The three without the zucchini are lighter green and showing signs needing some food. I gave those three a nice top dress of compost.

As far as smells go, yes they smell very strong. Smells like classic funky funk. From about 50' away. I actually had to move them due to the stench. Indoors a filter would be absolutely necessary. A stem rub yields a sweetness to the funk.

Very easy going plants. So far I'm impressed. We shall see how they yield. The resin production so far has me excited.

More pics to come.

Cheers!

Old 09-22-2017, 11:36 AM #25
Female Seeds
Vendor

Hey Lester, how's everything going?

Anything happening? Any news?

Old 09-22-2017, 05:42 PM #26
Lester Beans
Frequent Flyer

Lester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant futureLester Beans has a brilliant future
The plants look good. They had to be moved to a remote spot due to helicopter pressure. They got my photoperiod plants. The autos are safe. I am going to harvest them this weekend. I will add pics and thoughts at that time.
Lester Beans is offline Quote

Old 09-22-2017, 08:18 PM #27
mack 10

mack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant futuremack 10 has a brilliant future
Dam choppers.

Double OG.
mack 10 is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-26-2017, 01:42 PM #28
Female Seeds
Vendor

Looking forward! Get a good close picture of the buds if possible

QUOTE=Lester Beans;8063633]The plants look good. They had to be moved to a remote spot due to helicopter pressure. They got my photoperiod plants. The autos are safe. I am going to harvest them this weekend. I will add pics and thoughts at that time.[/quote]