Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system.

Thread Title Search
Visit Skunk24.com for discounted cannabis seeds.
NorthDakota Greenhouse no blackout system. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-12-2017, 10:42 PM #41
KiefRichards

KiefRichards will become famous soon enoughKiefRichards will become famous soon enough
Hello farmelion, just beautiful greenhouse! Nice tall China Yunnan!
KiefRichards is offline Quote

Old 08-14-2017, 04:56 AM #42
farmerlion

farmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of light
August 13th update.

KiefRichards, Thanks for stopping by. Here is a couple updated pictures from earlier today. About half the plants are starting to flower now.
China Yunnan.
Lilly x MaPettit.
Acapulco Gold.
Orient Express x NepJam.
Well that's all for tonight. I hope you all have a great week. Peace
farmerlion is offline Quote

Old 08-15-2017, 08:14 PM #43
farmerlion

farmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of lightfarmerlion is a glorious beacon of light
Well this morning a few more ladies have joined the party. The Acapulco Gold, Angola, Peyote Purple, Purple Mexican, Destroyer, Oaxaca, Michoacán. I'm still waiting on the Orient Express x NepJam, Malawi pink hair x MaPettit, Malawi x Kali China. I expect them to join in by the end of the week. Have a great and safe week. Peace

Old 08-21-2017, 06:31 PM #44
farmerlion

Greenhouse update

Just a couple pictures of some of the ladies this week. The Malawi x Kali China and the Malawi(pink hair) x MaPettit are still in pre flower. There may be a pistol or two on them but I couldn't find any.
China Yunnan.
Malawi x Kali China.
Orient Express x NepJam.

These branch shots are of the Lilly x MaPettit. This plant is very robust and covered in bud sites. I'm curious as to the type of bud she will produce. I'm guessing it will be multiple columns. Time will tell, I don't have a crystal ball. I may have an orb of confusion. Peace

Old 08-22-2017, 05:32 AM #45
Farm Hero

Farm Hero will become famous soon enoughFarm Hero will become famous soon enoughFarm Hero will become famous soon enough
Awesome greenhouse and crazy huge collection of genetics, very impressive. I did have a couple thoughts... knowing my genetic line pretty well, I've learned to top them when they are around 4 feet tall to finish in the classic round bush shape at around 9-12 ft tall. I saw how fat the meristem you topped was, I worry that something so drastic could trigger some varieties go hermaphroditic. Just something to think about.

This season I started seeds indoors late February under an approximate 14/10 light schedule, then slowly raising the light hours as spring comes, matching the day length of the sun so they can go outside without going into shock/early flower, this gives me a great head start but also you can tell which plants are the later-flowering varieties beforehand by which are the first to preflower, also makes sexing easier since the plants are 2 months old before going outdoors. I guess this would be handy if you had a ton of seeds to pop and could discard early flowering varieties and males before the season has really begun. Just another thing to consider.

I cannot wait to see how this turns out, i've never seen such impressive sativas so far north unless on the coast. Great project, sattys are my favorite as well. Best of Luck!
Farm Hero is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-22-2017, 06:07 PM #46
farmerlion

Thanks farm hero, a lot of what I'm doing is experimental. I don't know exactly how multiple strains will react outdoors at this latitude. Some may not work at all. I agree with topping earlier as well. But if I did I wouldn't have known if I had to for sure. I prefer to let everything be as natural as possible. I'm not going for volume just quality. Thanks for stopping by. Peace

Old 08-22-2017, 07:58 PM #47
AgentPothead

AgentPothead has a spectacular aura aboutAgentPothead has a spectacular aura aboutAgentPothead has a spectacular aura about
Does that China Yunnan have purple stems or is it just the lighting?
AgentPothead is online now Quote

Old 08-23-2017, 04:59 AM #48
farmerlion

Agent Pothead

Agent Pothead, It has purple meristem, branches and stems. It came up a double meristem plant. One meristem is green and so are all the branches and stems. One meristem has 9 and 11 leaf sets. While the other has 7 and 9 leaf sets. I can take some pictures of her in the morning. I'm off work tomorrow so I can give better discription from my notes as well. Peace