Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Cannapot Hempshop > Rare Dankness - female and regular weedseeds

Thread Title Search
Click for Cannapot - buy cannabis seeds
Rare Dankness - female and regular weedseeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-10-2017, 03:50 PM #1
CannapotShop
Vendor

CannapotShop has a spectacular aura aboutCannapotShop has a spectacular aura aboutCannapotShop has a spectacular aura about
Rare Dankness - female and regular weedseeds

Hello!
Here you can check out all Rare Dankness products we have at our seedshop:

https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...rare-dankness/

But we have reduced a few strains - think these here are realy interesting if you search for nice genetics

1.) Scoots OG feminized seeds by Rare Dankness @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...m-6_seeds.html

2.) Ghost Train Haze #1 feminized weedseeds @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...m-6_seeds.html

3.) Dark Shadow Haze regular seeds @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...aze_seeds.html

4.) Dank Commander regular weedseeds @ https://www.cannapot.com/shop/cannab...der_seeds.html

I wish you a nice day - cheeeeeeeeeers
J.
CannapotShop is offline Quote
Old 08-10-2017, 09:51 PM #2
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
Love me some Starkiller!

Serious Seeds Re-worked BubbleGum Archives SpaceFace
Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 08:58 AM #3
CannapotShop
Vendor

CannapotShop has a spectacular aura aboutCannapotShop has a spectacular aura aboutCannapotShop has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
Love me some Starkiller!
Starkiller? We also have on stock --> https://www.cannapot.com/shop/hanfsa...ler_samen.html

Have a great weekend
J.

Old 08-12-2017, 04:45 PM #4
Mephorius

Mephorius has a spectacular aura aboutMephorius has a spectacular aura aboutMephorius has a spectacular aura aboutMephorius has a spectacular aura about
Just ordered some. I can't wait to grow them!

#

Direkt mal zugeschlagen,

Gru▀
Mephorius is offline Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 01:10 PM #5
CannapotShop
Vendor

Hi!
Haste sicher viel Freude mit den Seeds - happy day
J.
Old 08-14-2017, 07:14 PM #6
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outcold View Post
Love me some Starkiller!
Hahaha this isn't the first time I've seen you posting about Starkiller outcold! I've got a couple questions for you if ya don't mind. How'd that ghost train haze come out? We were talking a while ago and I was wondering how the GTH went! Also, I saw that you've grown out the sweet and sour d from chimera - what was it like and how does it compare to starkiller? And lastly, did you just do the spaceface? How did that come out? Was it similar to starkiller or different (both have skywalker as the mom if I remember correctly)?

Also, do you make those grinders? They look nice!
Robney is offline Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 06:03 AM #7
Outcold

Outcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really niceOutcold is just really nice
Hey,

Sorry I just noticed your post. Funny, I came back to this thread to find the name of the seed vendor.
I am now determined to get more StarKiller!

I liked the high of the GTH, but hated how it looked while it was growing. And I am coming to believe I'm not a fan of Haze based sativas. I didn't like the taste or smell. It was a no go for me, but was great for those who had different criteria.

I liked the grow of the S&SD a lot, but the SSkunk dominated them all and there was little of SD in the mix. Pretty potent, but I was expecting a lot more umph! overall. Comparing S&SD to StarKiller is apples to oranges IMO. (but Starkiller was stronger)

With that said, I think I like the StarKiller more than SpaceFace. Granted I've only grown one bean of both and thats pretty lame for me to gone on that alone. But I've got limited time and space and so I'm gonna pheno hunt a pack of RD's StarKiller. The smell, taste, look during growing, high et al was more better for me.
Truth be told I'm a little late to the party when it comes to discovering real OG's. StarKiller was my first and is the bar I set when comparing.

But SpaceFace is great. She is a loud smelling large yielding long flowering OG kush hybrid. The smell is perfume sweet OG funk with a bit of fuel, mint and citrus. Taste is mild funk no fuel bit of perfume. I think there is more interesting phenos in the pack...
Her head is strong and squarely between head and body.

And yes, I designed the grinders and have them made locally by a guy with a compuiterized CnC mill. Basically it takes a chunk of 303 stainless and removes everything that is not the grinder. The one in my album is the prototype. For the next run I'm thinking of going to a pentagon shape, doing some minor tweaks to the inside teeth and making the depth of grip on both sides the same as the thicker one.

OC

Richard Williams Seed Co Back to the Congo and Serious Seeds Kali Mist https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=338005
Outcold is offline Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 09:15 PM #8
Robney

Robney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the roughRobney is a jewel in the rough
Outcold - thank you for the detailed response! You answered pretty much everything I was curious about. I hear you about hazes, I'm starting to wonder if my brain chemistry just clicks with ogs more, and that seems to be the case. I have a pack of gth I wanted to run through, and I smoked some from a dispensary that was nice, but when you grow your own and can be picky, why not do something that checks all the boxes?

I had a feeling the ss would dominate the cross, especially with SD being the mom. i get the feeling her traits are generally regressive rather than dominant. I still might pop some just to try out something different.

Starkiller set the bar too high for me! Finding any herb as good as her when she's done right is so hard, the dispensaries around me don't come anywhere near the pure delightfulness of her high and flavor. I'm positive a pheno hunt through that pack will be awesome. Speaking of only running one plant, my starkiller is just from popping two beans (other bean was a male I wish I kept), so I know that pack will treat you right.

The spaceface sounds really good, but hearing you say you prefer starkiller is enough for me to forget about her. If the beans weren't so expensive I might reconsider but damn, $200 a pack is a little too much. I'd love to grab a pack and see what all the fuss is about, given the way people rave about archive in any og thread. Have you heard anything about the Golden Ticket? I have a friend who offered me a clone but I'm a little wary of bringing anything new into the garden, especially if it isn't that great.

Do the pentagon grinder! That sounds so dope! Let me know when you do, I'd love to see how they come out!

Thanks for all the feedback Outcold, I really appreciate it! Have a good one friend!
Robney is offline Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 12:28 AM #9
Outcold

Have my order going thru CannaPot as we speak. They even located some beans not listed and will add them to my order. Pretty cool! I'll return to the thread when they hit Alaska.

I have never tried Golden Ticket but have recently read up about the mom. I'd definately give it a try if had the chance. I've not recently taken in any plants, but I'd apply the full gammut of OGBIOWAR to the plant, as well as a couple of other organic based pest management protocols. I like putting neem meal in the medium or as a drench every so often. Stuff like that.

I like Archives work, based on the pictures and such. I've run his Pie Face and it is one of those strains that you ache to run again. And the SpaceFace is fire. I'll bet theres more interesting girls remaining in the pack. So I'm torn between staying in the Archive camp or seeing what else is available.
Its all fun and games anyway

Outcold is offline Quote
Old 08-19-2017, 07:41 PM #10
Robney

I recently did some quarantine procedures and everything worked out, but it was just a pain in the ass. To be honest, unless it's something truly special, I'm not too interested in taking new plants in. I mean I've been kicking nice plants out just because I'd rather run another starkiller from my mom instead, my pheno just has this really unique high that's so full of euphoria, and I got it from only one bean! Maybe the next time I grab beans I'll get some pie face, but damn I'm already so far behind in what I want to pop (the clones I quarantined put everything else on the back burner!) Best of luck with your order, I love rare dankness and it's one of the few companies where everything I've seen from them has been good to really amazing.
Robney is offline Quote