Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Hemp > Where to buy/get Finola seeds from?

Thread Title Search
Click to visit The Vault Cannabis Seed Store
Where to buy/get Finola seeds from? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-14-2015, 10:02 PM #181
aglio

aglio is on a distinguished road
...hi there! on another note... does any body have any experience with growing FEDORA 17? or finola on a big field? cheers
aglio is offline Quote

Old 11-29-2015, 07:59 PM #182
Jocke777

Jocke777 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only Ornamental View Post
(Sorry if I choose the wrong forum)

Does anyone know where (preferably in Europe) I could buy/get a small amount of (notably viable, non-sterilised) Finola seeds? Finola.fi only has 25 kg sacks...
I know that it isn't a drug strain but "just" hemp, still it may have some advantages for me .

Some infos on its smell and taste (not the smoke LoL) would also be appreciated .
Hi! Finola seeds you can buy from Ruohonjuuri.fi in Helsinki for example. this seeds is in 500g 5,75 € and 250g 3,99 € packs. This seeds garminates good and are regular autoflower. I tested to grow them on the infront of the window so in 9 days there came some male flowers and the female tuck about 1 month or so. Outside they get tall. A 50/50 Hashplant and Finola gets ready in the midle of October is the souteast in Finland in the summertime Jun-August.
Jocke777 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2015, 04:12 PM #183
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
Welcome to the thread, Jocke. Hasn't been too active lately. How about a picture or two?
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2016, 12:39 AM #184
Hank64

Hank64 is on a distinguished road
@oldchuck did you get your mydx working? I have been taking my stuff to a lab in Denver for testing but it gets expensive fast.

I just placed an order at yrttilato.fi how long did it take for your seeds to come?
I assume your in the states.

I have a plant right now that has under 1 percent thc and hits over 17 percent cbd. Looking at dropping the thc to .3 or less so it can be grown as hemp with high cbd.
Hank64 is offline Quote

Old 02-08-2016, 03:35 PM #185
oldchuck

oldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to beholdoldchuck is a splendid one to behold
@Hank, no. That device is junk as far as I'm concerned. I wish there was a lab near me I could use. I'm still guessing.

The order from Finland came fairly quickly, couple years ago now but I think two or three weeks. And yes, I am in eastern US.
oldchuck is offline Quote

Old 04-21-2017, 04:08 AM #186
Stan G.

Stan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of lightStan G. is a glorious beacon of light
I would like to grow Finola as wel, if for nothing but a decoration. An homage to Sam, if you will.
Stan G. is offline Quote

Old 07-19-2017, 01:33 PM #187
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
Pink finola

Finola
belivitez is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-06-2017, 12:40 PM #188
belivitez

belivitez will become famous soon enoughbelivitez will become famous soon enough
Pink finola!!! Fem. plant with nice smell and nice bud structure... i have some problems with caterpillar

Finola
belivitez is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-06-2017, 02:08 AM #189
Docteur

Docteur has a spectacular aura aboutDocteur has a spectacular aura aboutDocteur has a spectacular aura aboutDocteur has a spectacular aura about
Finola fields in Canada

Finola fields growing in my area in Quebec, it's so nice to run inside them hahaha

Interesting info : FINOLA is a short, dioecious, auto-flowering and early maturing hempseed crop. The grain (called “hempseed”) is harvested by a conventional combine. In terms of grain yield, it is themost productive variety for grain. A record grain yield of 3000 kg/Ha was produced in Alberta, Canada. Organic farmers should not swath fields that have been fertilized with un-composted manure! Up to 5-7 tons/Ha of straw may be produced from this variety. FINOLA grows best in continental and temperate regions, between latitudes 40o - 60o. Irrigation is recommended
in drought prone areas. FINOLA’s high grain production, ease of harvest, sweet nutty taste
and unique oil profile make it the oilseed crop of choice for both foods and feed.

The FINOLA oilseed hemp variety is an excellent source of sustainable food and fiber. The exceptional fatty acid profile in Finola hempseed oil offers a rich source of the two essential fatty acids (EFAs); omega-3 alpha-linolenic acid (ALA 22%) and omega-6 linoleic acid (LA 56%), in addition to significant amounts of gamma linolenic acid (GLA 4%) and stearidonic acid (SDA 2%).
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20170915_172905.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	437798 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170915_172900.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	36.2 KB
ID:	437799 Click image for larger version

Name:	20170915_172907.jpg
Views:	6