Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Better image quality on icmag ?

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Mars Hydro for Growroom Lights and Tents
Better image quality on icmag ? Thread Tools
Old 07-31-2017, 02:39 AM #11
Natural high

Natural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
I will try the method that you guys described.
If you create a copy within allowed dimensions and file size in your photo editor, then upload to my album, the picture will not be re-compressed. Then you can add pics to your posts straight from your albums.

Cheers
Natural high is online now Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 04:02 AM #12
mushroombrew

mushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud ofmushroombrew has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulieWaulie View Post
Shouldn't Ads on here pay for the costs of running the site? High Volume = High Ad Views = High Revenue. Additionally any money should be coming from vendors using this platform to generate income. I just don't think shrinking pictures to low resolutions is the answer here. Plus Im still not sure that all pictures get auto reduced. There are some people here posting beautiful big pictures. I will try the method that you guys described.

I usually go to manage attachments, then upload, and then add pictures I think and click from there after selecting full view picture or something like that.

I guess if i add them to my photo album first, it will maybe upload in higher resolution and then I can add pictures from my photo album directly and it will retain quality.

Either way I love this site, but also feel that its pretty outdated and could use an overhaul. The scene is blowing up, I think sites should along with it no ?

either way I love it here and will continue posting and reading everyday. still new so lots to learn with the features
I figured out how to post big pics. I insert from album. The pic will appear twice in html

The second set of html has "1768671&thumb=1" The pic number and thumb=1

Delete "&thumb=1" from the end of last line. Pics will post big.
Maybe there is another way but thats how I get big pics!!
mushroombrew is offline Quote

Old 07-31-2017, 10:28 AM #13
Natural high

Natural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of lightNatural high is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombrew View Post
I figured out how to post big pics. I insert from album. The pic will appear twice in html

The second set of html has "1768671&thumb=1" The pic number and thumb=1

Delete "&thumb=1" from the end of last line. Pics will post big.
Maybe there is another way but thats how I get big pics!!
Hey mushroombrew, I like your improvisation in order to display big pics in your posts, but there is an easier way. Just set your insert images tab to original only as shown in the following graphic.

Natural high is online now Quote

2 members found this post helpful.