What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whizzinator dehydrated synthic human urine

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Hey guys,

So I am been trying to help my buddy calm down a bit he has been freaking out. He got into some legal trouble for getting busted with some buds, they were put on probation and was figuring he be seeing a PO on a monthly basis. Well turns out that the PO was so piled up with much more serious cases he decided to let my buddy on a program where he is still on probation but doesn't need to report to a PO because he lives a productive lifestyle, never been in trouble before, and PO didn't even think weed was a big deal. Basically stay out of trouble and call if you plan to leave the country. Anyways in order to get this sweet deal the PO told him all he had to do was go for a drug evaluation and test. My buddy was all pumped and bought one of those drinks thinking he wouldn't be assigned classes and he only be drug tested once.

Well turns out the evaluation was to determine how many classes he needed to complete the program before he doesn't need to report to a PO. He got the lowest number of classes to take but was stunned to find out he be randomly tested for the next 12 weeks( 1 class a week). My friend was tested that for the evaluation and when he went in for the first class the consular told him that the piss test came back diluted, which was right cause he used one of those drinks. Point is he now got the whizzinator to use and he is still freaking out.

He thinks that the piss test is not tested on the spot and is rather sent to a lab and tested within 48-72 hours. He thinks this because the first test the consular stayed in the room and the sample was put into a plastic baggy and paper work was filled out, and he didn't get his results til he talked to the guy the next week.

Anyways now he is freaking out over the whizzinators dehydrated synthetic human urine because on the directions it says "be sure that no more than 12 hours passes between the time the liquid is dispensed and the time you use it." So finally my question to help him is, If he uses the dehydrated urine will it still be a viable/passable sample if he pisses into that cup and it sent away and tested a couple days later? Or does the dehydrated urine become spoiled after 12 hours and if he does will it look bad for him????

Anyone who has used the product or something similar and has the right answer please let me know to put my buddy at ease. Again he just wants to know if the dehydrated urine will pass a drug test if its sent away and not test for a couple days? We have done extensive research on this 1 question to no avail. Everything we read on the internet says it works but all the reviews are from peeps that got tested on the spot in probation or where sent to a lab and still tested on the spot. Sorry for such a long responses to a simple paragraph question. I just wanted to see if anyone has been in a similar situation, thanks!

D

DiiZZii3

Yea he's fucked they dont test the urine on the spot, they send it out to a lab to be analyzed. The lab will quickly figure out that its synthetic and not real piss.

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Dii, we did a lot of reading and from what I gathered it seems they can't accuse you of using synthetic urine because it just too damn close, but they may ask to do a re-test. He is just wondering if that dehydrated human urine is supppose to stay fresh for 12 hours once mixed, that if it's put into a refrigerator will the sample stay fresh longer?

D

DiiZZii3

Oh i c... im not sure if it lasts longer when chilled, but everytime i've had to pee in a cup for my po it does go directly into the fridge, so hopefully that will help with the results. Best of luck for your friend man

Peace
Diz

D

darkhorse

i was in a simular position a couple of months ago,- freeking out
if i was going to pass my test which was being sent to a lab for a
gc/ms test.
i used (quick fix) synthetic urine,and i shoped around for the best heat pads
as the one you get with the urine doesnt heat up to the desired temp, anyways
i found that cura-heat pads were the best and got the bottle to the ideal temp
without having to preheat the bottle of urine.
as i was driving to the test centre i put the bottle on the car heater and stuck the heat pad on a half hour before i got there.
when i went in the doctor told me to go pee in the cup so i just poured it into
the cup.
the only thing the doctor said was "do you take vitamins" i said no as i had signed
paper work to say so, he said "its just your urine looks like you take vitamins"
so if they ask just say you do take vitamins especilay vitamin b.

any way i passed the test with no worries:dance013:, just that one question from the doctor
had me worried for a while untill i got the all clear.
so tell your friend to stop freting he will be sound if that dried stuff does what it
says and is like (quick fix)

hope this puts your friends mind at ease a bit.

"be sure that no more than 12 hours passes between the time the liquid is dispensed and the time you use it."
Ok this sounds like you have twelve hours from the time you turn the powder to liquid and put it in their test cup. Kinda of like you have four hour window to pee on a dilution.

STFU

I don't understand why he is screwing around with synthetic shit when he has a whizzinator... Get clean piss from a friend like Harry is saying. Thats the point of a whizz, thats why they come with reservoir bags.

First off, they can detect the synthetic urine and fail you for that, my friend just failed a test using it and the reason they gave for failing was "synthetic urine".......

........however, in the past i have used freeeze-dried REAL human urine from a place that gets the clean samples from the lab and freeze dries em, that always worked for me. in the past i ordered this from 1-800-testclear, not sure if they are still in business even......but yeah find a clean buddies pee and use that w/ the whizzinator.....

one more thing.............a good warming technique for small urine quantities is a product called "toasty-toes". they are little heater pads that are adhesive one one side(so that you can stick em to the bottle or reservoir) and they are good at bringing up the pee to the good range (90-100) in 30-45 minutes. find them at skiing shops, outdoors stores, sporting good stores, they are for sticking to your toes in the winter......

Dr.Stanky

I have been down this road many a time with different tricks...I use to work in aviation so pissing clean was a must!

the company I worked for has a onsite medical facility, so you never knew when they where coming for you to pee...I have tried them all from additives to liquid flushes...none of those work period! dont believe the 300% guarantee that most companies offer..you will have to prove you failed the test with the results, and very seldom do you get back the results yourself..and even if you do prove you failed with the product they will send you a coupon for the same product..its not worth the risk! I failed with urine clean additive, came back as a cover up. I failed with drinks..they all require you to drink huge amounts of water with the flush, you can get the same effect with water alone...that came back as diluted and had to re-test..so no they dont work! Believe me you ain't the first to use these products, most labs have seen every trick in the book.

The only thing that is fail safe is someone else's clean urine...I had a buddy that would fill a small bottle every other day and I kept it in my toolbox, when they came calling for a random test I would go over and lock my box and grab the little bottle of clean urine...This is the most important thing to know...buy one of those stick on thermometer strips and attach to the bottle, stick the bottle down your pants tucked nicely under the boys! while at the clinic tell them you dont need to pee yet and set with legs crossed pressing tightly against the bottle..your body temp will warm the bottle to almost 98 degrees enough to be in the correct range of urine temp (if you cant feel the coolness of the bottle its usually warm enough) .. once in the stall check the test strip to see if it is in good temp range, shake bottle up good and pour into piss cup! You can also rub the palms of your hands very fast to get heat friction and couple the piss cup where the temp strip is and it will heat the strip up a few degrees..then hand that sucker off right away to the nurse/lab tech...Oh yea it never hurts to dribble a little pee on the outside of the cup..lol they will usually tell you to set it over there!:) I have done this many many times and never had a problem..
I have also used the warming pads, and they work well too..If you have the whizzinator thats even better, just use clean urine from a good trusted source..and female urine for a guy is not the right way to go!! The only way this trick doesnt work is if you have to strip down to take a test..and just about any pre employment physical will require you to strip before you pee..
I hope this helps some folks..It worked for me for years!

B

bj368

being on probation or parole they can search you before you piss. a friend of mine was going to drug court a couple years ago for first time offenders he was using the whizzenator the searched him and found it, locked him up to do his time on the spot. he is out now and i allways tease him about being busted with a dildo . i would tell my freind to lay off smoking for 12 weeks, or longer if thats what it takes to get them off your back good luck

mrheadie

hey guys, just wanted to chime in. i used the wizzinator for 3 yr on probation and passed a dozen or so tests with it. i also used it for a job pretest and later for that job on federal jobs was tested bi-weekly. more than one of us used it without porblems. however this was more than 5 years ago so things may have changed.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I have been down this road many a time with different tricks...I use to work in aviation so pissing clean was a must!

the company I worked for has a onsite medical facility, so you never knew when they where coming for you to pee...I have tried them all from additives to liquid flushes...none of those work period! dont believe the 300% guarantee that most companies offer..you will have to prove you failed the test with the results, and very seldom do you get back the results yourself..and even if you do prove you failed with the product they will send you a coupon for the same product..its not worth the risk! I failed with urine clean additive, came back as a cover up. I failed with drinks..they all require you to drink huge amounts of water with the flush, you can get the same effect with water alone...that came back as diluted and had to re-test..so no they dont work! Believe me you ain't the first to use these products, most labs have seen every trick in the book.

The only thing that is fail safe is someone else's clean urine...I had a buddy that would fill a small bottle every other day and I kept it in my toolbox, when they came calling for a random test I would go over and lock my box and grab the little bottle of clean urine...This is the most important thing to know...buy one of those stick on thermometer strips and attach to the bottle, stick the bottle down your pants tucked nicely under the boys! while at the clinic tell them you dont need to pee yet and set with legs crossed pressing tightly against the bottle..your body temp will warm the bottle to almost 98 degrees enough to be in the correct range of urine temp (if you cant feel the coolness of the bottle its usually warm enough) .. once in the stall check the test strip to see if it is in good temp range, shake bottle up good and pour into piss cup! You can also rub the palms of your hands very fast to get heat friction and couple the piss cup where the temp strip is and it will heat the strip up a few degrees..then hand that sucker off right away to the nurse/lab tech...Oh yea it never hurts to dribble a little pee on the outside of the cup..lol they will usually tell you to set it over there!:) I have done this many many times and never had a problem..
I have also used the warming pads, and they work well too..If you have the whizzinator thats even better, just use clean urine from a good trusted source..and female urine for a guy is not the right way to go!! The only way this trick doesnt work is if you have to strip down to take a test..and just about any pre employment physical will require you to strip before you pee..
I hope this helps some folks..It worked for me for years!

Great 1st. post!

Another note, I use a 4oz., plastic travel container that's kind of thin (think flask shape) so it has as much surface area touching 'skin' as possible...

I too have passed multiple, on-site tests with this method.

Peace,

SSM :joint: