What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Higher Primate F2

Some of you all might remeber a post I made about 6 weeks ago showing some Higher Primate pollen I collected from 6 males and pollinated one bud on each of 6 females. Well here is the results.....I estimate around 2000 seeds.

Bohdi is always saying we should make F2 seeds. I am excited to see what this transgressive segregation in the f2 generation is all about.

picture.php

picture.php

dr. ganjaman

Some of you all might remeber a post I made about 6 weeks ago showing some Higher Primate pollen I collected from 6 males and pollinated one bud on each of 6 females. Well here is the results.....I estimate around 2000 seeds.

Bohdi is always saying we should make F2 seeds. I am excited to see what this transgressive segregation in the f2 generation is all about.

picture.php

Bro. Do you still use this user?