What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
thanks for scoring some of the last Auto Malawi x NL stock on our website @paisajedehierba ;) much appreciated! Auto Malawi x NL is sold out. If everything goes well we expect it will be back in stock around September this year, will keep you all updated! :yes:

wuluz

A good start for further development is important. Put it earlier this year to take full advantage of the long days.

Attachments

• 20230415_automalawi.jpg
    20230415_automalawi.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 43

paisajedehierba

Why not transplanting? Free the roots from borders or from hitting the roots of the two others if you have a enough space your garden. I have two of them going. They have been two days above the ground in their germination pots when I have transplanted them.

Attachments

• MA x NL 1_2023-05-02.JPG
    MA x NL 1_2023-05-02.JPG
    5 MB · Views: 47
  • MA x NL 2_2023-05-02.JPG
    MA x NL 2_2023-05-02.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 44

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Glad to see you also growing Auto Malawi x NL this outdoor season @Eltitoguay and @wuluz :)
Good luck, and please keep us updated!

PD: @Eltitoguay since autos have a very short growth period, we recommend to start the auto fem seeds directly in their final, bigger pots. If you are growing guerrilla style directly in soil where small seedlings can easily be lost due to animals, insects, etc ... then i usually like to recommend to start them in pots in a more protected environment until they are approx 3 weeks old, then move them to the guerrilla location and tranplant them to soil.

Eltitoguay

Right now:
The other two smaller ones, because they germinated a few days later than the largest one, were transplanted together with the previous one, a couple of days ago:
IMG_20230514_115905.jpg
IMG_20230514_115918.jpg

(The whitish color is from diatomaceous earth.)
The "major" shows the first floral stigmas:
IMG_20230514_121900.jpg
IMG_20230514_122044.jpg
IMG_20230514_122134.jpg

Eltitoguay

Glad to see you also growing Auto Malawi x NL this outdoor season @Eltitoguay and @wuluz :)
Good luck, and please keep us updated!

PD: @Eltitoguay since autos have a very short growth period, we recommend to start the auto fem seeds directly in their final, bigger pots. If you are growing guerrilla style directly in soil where small seedlings can easily be lost due to animals, insects, etc ... then i usually like to recommend to start them in pots in a more protected environment until they are approx 3 weeks old, then move them to the guerrilla location and tranplant them to soil.
For harmful arthropods I use neem powder and diatomaceous earth... For harmful mammals, I have the best German technology, developed in the extinct D.D.R., for the control of mammalian pests: it's like a trap against vermin, but proactive: capable of move around the crop, guided by sensitive sensors, to intercept the harmful animal in its approach to the plant from any angle...😁...And I'm afraid that your only word "animals" just activated it for me...

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Working on a new Auto Malawi x NL fem generation and to produce more stock to bring the line back as soon as possible. In this case, colas in reversing process after apply STS 2 weeks ago to the chosen females to be the pollen donors (this case feminized).

No joke these autos go fast heheheh

Attachments

• Auto Malawi x NL reversed cola.jpg
    Auto Malawi x NL reversed cola.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 63
  • Auto Malawi x NL reversed cola2.jpg
    Auto Malawi x NL reversed cola2.jpg
    242.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Auto Malawi x NL reversed lower.jpg
    Auto Malawi x NL reversed lower.jpg
    273.8 KB · Views: 67

Luiggi

wow, nice looking reverted males.

I started an auto NLxMalawi exactly a month ago. It got first in 0,3 liter pot for half a week and transplanted to about 30 liters (pot is 44) of amended soil later.I have been bending it during the last two weeks but it has already started to flower so I guess I shouldn't bent it anymore. should I? the rest were germinated a week later but them seem to be growing slower than this one so not sure they are getting to reach the same size.

IMG_20230531_190554.jpg

should I stop bending it? I dont want them to surpass the 1 meter height along flowering what I suppose they won't but I would also like to not loosing any yield.

on the left there is another auto NlxM and on the right an auto zamaldelica. NlxM seem to get bigger than autozamaldelica since I got to have 2 of each out of a 3 pack of each and the auto Zamaldelica seem to have less vigor. am I right? I am using guanokalong complete (medium dosage) for the first time and I think I will just add a bit of guano powder along this week fot it to get available on mid flowering.

Luiggi

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
@Luiggi
I don't know how many sun hours you got but it should not stretch too much... (but you never know in such a big pot ^^) I would continue bending it to see how it reacts. You have 2 other you can let grow in height so why not see the bending one as a little experiment others can learn from. :)

How are yours doing @Eltitoguay ?

Luiggi

@Mitsuharu, thanks for your response. I get about 6 to 7 hours of direct sun. It is the first time I am using this location after many years but I saw sun starts hitting the position where the plant is from about 11 a.m. to past 6 p.m.

I will probably test bending until I am able to tie the rope in between internodes and so will see for the rest and so I can compare. what I was afraid of it affecting yield because of bending it excesively so the buds may not cluster well or whatever. probably this last sentence makes no sense and the spreader the buds are, the bigger they could get.

Luiggi