What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Auto Malawi x Northern Lights Feminized

Koondense

Veteran
One of them is Auto Malawi x NL, the other is something else :)

AutoMxNL plus POGxHK.jpg

Sharing the room for a week...

Cheers

paisajedehierba

What about a close up budshot!? 🍿😁
Outdoors day 76 from soaked seed. First three weeks small pot. Smell is creamy-fruity and woody.

Attachments

• Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed (2).JPG
    Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed (2).JPG
    987.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed (3).JPG
    Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed (3).JPG
    286.9 KB · Views: 153
  • Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed.JPG
    Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed.JPG
    402.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed_small pots first three weeks (2).JPG
    Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed_small pots first three weeks (2).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 158
  • Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed_small pots first three weeks.JPG
    Auto MA x NL_Day 76 from soaked seed_small pots first three weeks.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 154

orfeas

Veteran
A pleasure to see you posting again orfeas friend ;) Yours is showing in structure and flowering traits the more NL auto (rudelaris/indica) side of this hybrid.
Such phenos are also the fastest to finish although i prefer the more balanced sativa/indica expressions and more sativa phenos for finished product

Hola Jefe! Thanks for chiming in, yes, no Malawi here, which is somewhat disappointing, but what the heck, phenos are phenos...
Hopefully the 2nd one that sprouted about a week ago will lean on the desired side :) the 3rd seed didn't make it...
I'll tell you about my worst luck with Auto Zam in the relevant thread... :bashhead:

:tiphat:orfeas

Koondense

Veteran
Lovely plants Mitsuharu!

It's impressive how fast these autoflowers can grow.
Not even two weeks ago my afMxNL was a tiny plant sitting at the same height as a photoperiod plant in early veg. Now she's 5 times bigger and starting to push flowers like crazy :)

AutoMxNL earlyflow.jpg

The stretch will likely stop next week, I did some lst for now, more will follow. Sharing the space there is also Auto Zamaldelica.

Auto Zam
AutoZam preflowers.jpg

She is also growing very fast, was repotted today in a 4L pot.

The girls have some more company, the LaGasolina plants, they all turned out to be a male. So I selected the best looking one with most vigor, he will have some fun with the girls :)
His name is El Gasoil :D

LBH El Gasoil.jpg

Cheers

Koondense

Veteran
Yes small but lovely ;)
They would benefit with better soil and more light of course. But this is the beauty of growing, everything has an effect and you can never be sure what to expect.
My plant was started in a 1L pot in late april I think (I use light mix for the start + mycorhiza). She was repotted in late may in an 11L soil mix of two allmixes and extra mycos, humic and kelp.
So in total she is 6 weeks or something like that. I will post more clearer full plant pics when she finishes the stretch.

Cheers

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
Yesterday i planted the second one in a cornfield... and the third one is growing fine now after the shock because of repotting in the biggest pot(~5L soil) @ my window. So i tied her down now, hopefully growing into a nice little bush. :cool: Only window light...

20220622_103634-01.jpeg

20220622_104038-01.jpeg

Day 24

@Koondense
What's going on with yours?

Last edited:

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
420giveaway
The one from Post #616. I decided to put her from the window to my new outdoor spot. She loves heat! 🥵🥰😁 4 days outside now. Pictures from yesterday:

20220630_155515-01.jpeg
20220630_155146-01.jpeg
20220630_155428-01.jpeg

20220630_155450-01.jpeg

The other one in the cornfield. I think she will remain very small with small buds... (!?) maybe i put her out too late and got not enough water. This was a few days ago:

20220629_115023-01.jpeg
20220629_115434-01.jpeg

20220629_115049-01.jpeg

20220629_115337-01.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts