What's new

hydrogen peroxide for powdery mildew

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
I've always used 1/2 tsp of Dutch master's zone along with 4tbs of dutch master's saturator mixed in a quart spray bottle. Works freakon awesome for powdery mildew. Not a permanent fix, but makes controlling it too easy. I've used it day before harvest no problem...plenty of times. When powdery mildew shows up, I usually have to treat with with this once a week and you never really see it. That's what I do....I tried peroxide....meh

ion

well, it seems h202 is versatile. ive been on the PM regimen for about 6weeks, in check but its constant monitoring......1 veg tent, 3 sog flo tents in a 8x8 room. room gets blown hot air from furnace and small electric for the dips below 10f.

i need to sanitize the room for spores. no bombs, no chem, i havent looked hard into methods yet, but i understand there's various products to wipe surfaces with..........would a high enough concentrate of h202 do the job?

i could see possibly even coating the room with a sprayer, smartly of course, then it all evaporates with no stench, etc.

Latest posts

Latest posts