What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

G

GMax

I was already in a relationship that ended up being almost 4yrs when I started growing and after we broke up I also never had any worries about security from her either, but our relationship just ran its course...

like bobbles saying...things may have been different if we broke up because I slept with her sister or something...you just gotta use common sense.. if YOU end it on shady terms, there will probably be bad aftermath.. and you could also run the risk of prolonging a relationship you don't want to be in just for security reasons

i will admit to having girls over to my grow when I lived with it (mans got needs) , but it was never a total bar random, it was girls that I got to know at least a little first.. but every time, I would have them over once, and then get so nervous that they would get too close that I would pull the cord on the whole thing ..had to throw some good fish back into the sea too

I moved out of my grow for no other reason than to safely live the single life properly, then, the irony, I ran into the girl who I will probably end up marrying less than 2wks later (not just met her, I have known her most of my life) and have been in a relationship ever since.. i still haven't been fully honest with her yet but i have been seriously contemplating it

but you do have to be careful there are a lot of vindictive women out there..probably a higher ratio than nice girls... i have a hard time trusting chicks because growing up my mom went through a couple divorces and they all got real ugly, and if she could have played that card, she would... so i was raised on it

anyways congratulations Bobble on your achievements inside and outside the grow.. good things happen to good people..and a great girl can make all the difference... cant rep ya til i spread some

G

GMax

lol that is so true... I know I said it, but don't really mean literally marry though, just making the point that I most likely wont be single for a while...and I definitely not one of those people who get married after dating less than a year

Bobble I like the idea of the personal grow at the house..lol its funny that you have a small grow as a sort of "front"...how baller...and with good reasoning...keep it up homey

BldSwtTrs

I think what hasn't been mentioned here is not that women can be crazy (we all know that)... but that women don't have the same logic and rational processing abilities men do. Not to say that men are smarter at all, just that men can better control their emotions.

Like most of the guys here I would never worry about an ex going nuts and burning down my house just calling the police... but... I would NEVER put it past ANY women to "vent" to a friend. It seems harmless (in a woman's mind) to tell her best friend that she is really sad she just broke up with her boy friend and that she was even ok with his growing and blah blah blah... and thats just how it always starts... one person knows then two people knows then everybody knows. Just can't end well.

I also SERIOUSLY contemplated telling my serious girlfriend about it, but at the end of the day that is a massive burden to put on another person. If your significant other knows whats up when things get started thats one thing, but to unload something as serious as a commercial grow on somebody who didn't know when you first met is a completely different matter.

I watched one of my best friend's girlfriend deal with it. This chick was a bad ass and always kept her cool, but at the end of the day it was a huge burden for her and was extremely stressful for her to have to cover for her BF all the time...

Anyway seems like most of the dudes here have made it through just fine telling their ladies... but... you do always hear those crazy stories about some chick fucking her man over for life over some stupid shit. Just isn't worth the risk if ya ask me...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man do I feel lucky with MY G/F, she helps me trim, sends me patients (on the down lo though she could loose her license if it became known)...but generally leaves me alone to do my thing........of course we are probably a good 10 - 15 years older than most of you kids lol!

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Almost every woman I've ever been in a relationship is still "friends" with me online. We don't get together and chat it up, but I don't seem to have run into these uber-vindictive bitches you all seem to keep finding.

I had a friend once who was growing some plants in his basement with his WIFE. they got in a fight, she went down in the basement with some scissors and he didn't have any plants any more. (They made up the next day.) He married her after KNOWING HER only six months. Dumb bastard.

My point here is maybe you guys need to learn how to pick 'em better?

I mean, I had to shut down my grow and I'm basically starting completely from scratch, but I have no fears that my ex is out there planning to tell the world about me. Our relationship ran its course and we want different things out of life. So we separated. But because I treated her good for 5+ years and treated her with respect during and after the break up, we've had far less drama than many here seem to have.

I fully agree that one ought not show all their cards to some girl they just met at a bar. I fully agree that it is pragmatic not to bring random girls home to your grow. But eventually, if you have any hope of having a REAL RELATIONSHIP with anyone, you have to let them in.

Just thoughts.

Are you suggesting that some men's "pickers" are broken? :biggrin:

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
Man do I feel lucky with MY G/F, she helps me trim, sends me patients (on the down lo though she could loose her license if it became known)...but generally leaves me alone to do my thing........of course we are probably a good 10 - 15 years older than most of you kids lol!

I have had plenty of crazy chicks in my life. It took a while but I finally got a keeper.

My gf was the hot chick who worked at my friends growstore....There was nothing to hide from the get go. I am lucky as well she preps food, cleans, trims and hold shit down. A while back we were working a scene for someone doing some BIG things that would make even VagPunchers set ups seem like small taters. a cop showed up to the property we were at and she chased him off. I was peeking out a window pretty shook. I knew she had my back at that point.

I did date a chick whom I didnt trust and she thought I was cheating on her because I would never let her know what I was doing or where I was...I was so glad when I finally started thinking with the correct head.

Glad you got you got some love in your life Bobble!
We all know your a few steps ahead and wont be caught slippin with any damsel. I am excited to see what you pull off this year!! Especially with the StawDD in the x room:)

D

DaveTheNewbie

... but... I would NEVER put it past ANY women to "vent" to a friend. It seems harmless (in a woman's mind) to tell her best friend that she is really sad she just broke up with her boy friend and that she was even ok with his growing and blah blah blah... and thats just how it always starts... one person knows then two people knows then everybody knows. Just can't end well.

That's what happened to me. Damn neighbours started just turning up for a chat and by the way, can I grab a 50? And then when you say no (say cause you don't actually have any, your growing not warehousing) they crack the shits in a big way. And then the kids started bring mates round to score ... I did my trolley at that but the cat was well out of the bag by then.

Ended up costing me moving house and not growing for 6 months just so that I had my sense of safety back. And im still a little bit more jumpy after all that.

MIway

Veteran
Man that's like real old dude. Your life must be passing right in front of your eyes.

:tumbleweed:

Give ya an example... Went to bed last week and woke up with a sharp pain in my back, kinda in the rib cage. Hurt like shit all this week... Spent two days where i couldnt even breathe wo feeling the knife jabbing back there. The fuck if i did anything yhe day before... All i did was go to sleep...lol thats only 10-15 away my friend... ;-)

Mister_D

Veteran
I have been with my wife since December 11 1992. Married since May 14 1994. But you have to understand that my sister told her that if my wife broke my heart she would kill her. This was right after my sister shot her boyfriend.

Now that's an ultimatum :biggrin:. Sounds like you found a good one though ich :respect:

I've been with my girl for a few years now. She knows whats up. In part because she's waaaaaaaaaay to smart to try and hide it from her (been through some shit :biggrin:), and also because her loyalty is never in question. Few months after we met, we were leaving a bar on our way home. Strolling along, drunk, just laughing and enjoying eachothers company. Out from behind a car, a man jumps with a knife and proceeded to try and rob us. Now where I grew up this kind of thing happens 3-4 times a week. Some junkie needing a fix or whatever. I laughed and told the man to fuck off before something bad happens to him. He didn't take kindly to that response, we struggle for a moment, in the course of which he stabs me. Guy drops his knife and tries to run away. Without a moments hesitation my girl grabs the knife, runs the man down, and stabs him 7 times (he didn't die, in case anyone is wondering). It was at that moment that I knew for sure she was the girl for me. Can't describe the feeling of knowing she loves me so much, she'd kill for me without hesitation. Takes damn good care of me too :huggg:

Last edited:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Now that's an ultimatum :biggrin:. Sounds like you found a good one though ich :respect:

I've been with my girl for a few years now. She knows whats up. In part because she's waaaaaaaaaay to smart try and hide it from her (been through some shit :biggrin:), and also because her loyalty is never in question. Few months after we met, we were leaving a bar on our way home. Strolling along, drunk, just laughing and enjoying eachothers company. Out from behind a car, a man jumps with a knife and proceeded to try and rob us. Now where I grew up this kind of thing happens 3-4 times a week. Some junkie needing a fix or whatever. I laughed and told the man to fuck off before something bad happens to him. He didn't take kindly to that response, we struggle for a moment, in the course of which he stabs me. Guy drops his knife and tries to run away. Without a moments hesitation my girl grabs the knife, runs the man down, and stabs him 7 times (he didn't die, in case anyone is wondering). It was at that moment that I knew for sure she was the girl for me. Can't describe the feeling of knowing she loves me so much, she'd kill for me without hesitation. Takes damn good care of me too :huggg:

WOW....am I boring.....holy shit!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
All i did was go to sleep...lol thats only 10-15 away my friend... ;-)

I am already there my man. I have celiac's and it depleted the calcium in my bones and I got arthritis from it. Not to mention when I fell two stories I tore the muscles in my neck and they have did not heal correctly and it just pops out when it fells like it and does not go back in.

I've been with my girl for a few years now. She knows whats up. In part because she's waaaaaaaaaay to smart try and hide it from her (been through some shit :biggrin:), and also because her loyalty is never in question. Few months after we met, we were leaving a bar on our way home. Strolling along, drunk, just laughing and enjoying eachothers company. Out from behind a car, a man jumps with a knife and proceeded to try and rob us. Now where I grew up this kind of thing happens 3-4 times a week. Some junkie needing a fix or whatever. I laughed and told the man to fuck off before something bad happens to him. He didn't take kindly to that response, we struggle for a moment, in the course of which he stabs me. Guy drops his knife and tries to run away. Without a moments hesitation my girl grabs the knife, runs the man down, and stabs him 7 times (he didn't die, in case anyone is wondering). It was at that moment that I knew for sure she was the girl for me. Can't describe the feeling of knowing she loves me so much, she'd kill for me without hesitation. Takes damn good care of me too :huggg:

That's hard core awesome. My wife is great we have had are struggles though. At least she is not confused as to what a mans roll is in a relationship and what a women's role is. Just means I have to work harder to provide.

Now bobble this is what happens when you miss some post that you should have put kewl pics in. Your thread gets highjacked. Glad you have a hot women that makes you happy though. But seriously it has been a day since you posted anything. What gives man?

Mister_D

Veteran
Sheesh - my life now seems so uneventful.. :shucks:

WOW....am I boring.....holy shit!

Guys trust me, boring is where it's at :biggrin:. I love boring and uneventfull. Big part of the reason my backyard looks alot like HL's.

That's hard core awesome. My wife is great we have had are struggles though. At least she is not confused as to what a mans roll is in a relationship and what a women's role is. Just means I have to work harder to provide.

Now bobble this is what happens when you miss some post that you should have put kewl pics in. Your thread gets highjacked. Glad you have a hot women that makes you happy though. But seriously it has been a day since you posted anything. What gives man?

I grew up in a place where things got "real" way too often, and that's nothing compared to what my girl grew up around. Both of us prefer a calm quite lifestyle these days, but push either of us the wrong way, and it's not going to be a good day for you. We definitely have our internal struggles, but the love has proven stronger. Helps that she truely enjoys doing whatever to make sure i'm as happy as possible all the time. I try my best to do the same, though i'm an asshole so.......

And ya bobble we kinda highjacked your shit, but that's what happens when you're off putting time in with the new lady :peacock:. Especially when you should be posting new ideas for me to steal :biggrin:.

bobblehead

Veteran
This is a journal of "how to get your own bloody G on", and fumigation and women are part of the equation... Hopefully you're not combining the two. :D

I love it when you guys derail my thread... Let's me know who my friends are. I'm just briefing legal cases... Doing the shit I need to do to have the life I want so I can be done growing on a more than personal basis. I'll have lots of good pics in a couple days. I don't even think 2x about the grow now... That shit ticks like a clock.

D

DHF

This is a journal of "how to get your own bloody G on", and fumigation and women are part of the equation... Hopefully you're not combining the two. :D

I love it when you guys derail my thread... Let's me know who my friends are. I'm just briefing legal cases... Doing the shit I need to do to have the life I want so I can be done growing on a more than personal basis. I'll have lots of good pics in a couple days. I don't even think 2x about the grow now... That shit ticks like a clock.
Dialed and hoonin........My kinda shit.......Grow setups on autopilot as it should be.......

Now all you guys with great GF`s and wifeys count yer blessings , cuz I went celibate for 20 yrs after dealin with my crazy ass baby momma from Hell.......

Bitch worshipped the ground I walked on till she got pregnant with my boy , and then it was some Jekyll and Hyde bullshit for the next couple 5 yrs till I had my fill.......

Wasn`t growin at the time after getting rid of a dumbass outdoor partner that tried to set me up after getting hooked on dope , getting caught sellin to the DEA and gave em me as the target.......so.....

Bored and lonely , we hooked up and it was even a worse mistake than my ex partner........and hey......I`m as paranoid a mofo as ya`ll will ever know , as well as 1 helluva judge of human character.........

And that`s why I tell everyone Caveat Emptor with grow partners as well as women cuz they can turn on yas at the drop of a hat......anyways......

Couldn`t afford the luxury of a relationship when I was growin my ass off and building a portfolio to retire with and leave my son a legacy , so when I was forced ta shutdown I was waaaaay pissed and lost considerable potential bottomline returns......but......

Now that I look back on it , being forced to retire was the best thing that ever happened to me cuz I sleep well at night now ,as to where I was an insomniac paranoid bastard always lookin over my shoulders fer LEO......regardless......

Got an awesome lil GF now and we do well together......Life is simple with no drama and I`m cool with it.......Bobbles.......Believe this......

All in yo thread have yer back.......bet on it........Now......Back to our regularly scheduled program of waitin on kewl pics......:moon:.....

Peace.....Freds......:ying:.....

MIway

Veteran

Awww man... It all in love bro... Bro love man... Well not that kind, but ya know... ;-)

D

DaveTheNewbie

I was in Bali once, did the money change thing in a dodgy alleyway. The guy ripped us off. The missus went back, called them names, grabbed all the spare cash she could get her hands on (a hell of a lot more than we were entitled to) then dared them to do anything with me standing right there. Stared them down. I thought that was a winner move ...

Few months after we met, we were leaving a bar on our way home. Strolling along, drunk, just laughing and enjoying eachothers company. Out from behind a car, a man jumps with a knife and proceeded to try and rob us. Now where I grew up this kind of thing happens 3-4 times a week. Some junkie needing a fix or whatever. I laughed and told the man to fuck off before something bad happens to him. He didn't take kindly to that response, we struggle for a moment, in the course of which he stabs me. Guy drops his knife and tries to run away. Without a moments hesitation my girl grabs the knife, runs the man down, and stabs him 7 times (he didn't die, in case anyone is wondering).

but this shit beats it hands down.

bobblehead

Veteran
Here to get things back on track! I really hate how my pics are a little fuzzy all the time... I think I need a new camera.

X room plants @ 9 weeks - flushing hard so I'm taking them all next week. The USD really could have used more veg juice for an extended period of time... but that's why ur supposed to monocrop!

Straw DD- the colas aren't as fat as the single cola plants get... but I'm still pretty happy with what I see.
picture.php

picture.php

Golden Goat
picture.php

picture.php