What's new

hash quality in rotterdam coffeeshops

Hi
I went to rotterdam last week to find some very good hash quality.
I try many coffeshop: bellamy, ahllen, London, saultan and miami
But i find only bad quality when i burn the smoke is dark sign of contamination.
Can some expert hash smoker tell me if i can find high quality (pure hash with no contamination) in randstad or in the south of NL
Peace.

LEF

Veteran
Seems like rotterdam has become rottendam

No surprise
NL and especially amsterdam, money over quality

Tourist hole

Hi LEF,

Thanks for your response.
Im agree with you because i went to amsterdam last week and i dont found pure morrocan hash, all the hash i buy was contaminated, also some rifman in the dampkring at 10e called Dahab wich mean gold kn arabic!!!
I tested also some morrocan coffeeshop in the west of dam i think, called flash back and other one called el marssa, and also contaminated hash, even i speak arabic with the bud tenders.
The only thing that satisfie me is og kush from a CS that i forgot the name.

Also the only pure hash i smoke in NL was in the Wall CS in eindhoven it was real hash pure thats all. But actually closed for tourist.

Excuse my english.

Maybe there is pure morrocan hash in dan but dont want to spent over 15e per gram because i think thats crasy, in morroco you buy pure hash (only trichomes under microscope) 1g for 1 euro so...

vostok

Veteran
Fussy we are becoming ...No? this is us..the Western users and growers who have raised our expectations over the months, since legalization, 'we' even bitch about the quality of our butane ..? but the guys in the 3rd world still use 4th world methods making the hash
...time for them to raise their stakes or face being dumped by the west

Thanks very much AmsterdamnesiA, will check this.
For precision, i mean with pure hash: clean hash, not contamined hash. Iceolator or traditional ...
Sorry vostok, dont understood your idea, what did you mean.

LEF

Veteran
Hi nadiaben

I went to amsterdam around 10 years ago

Not sure of the quality of my hash

I went inside this alley in amsterdam, into this dark arabic hole of a coffeeshop
I saw that the ambiance and feel was very arabic so i went for the hash

As for purity i couldnt tell you

It was nice tho, tasted like morrocan, looked and smelled bomb, flowery smell, golden color

Was at a bench near centraal station, asked the guy next to me if he minded that i light up, he said, no thats very good

We smoked it and then, this norvegian guy came around, started talking with us, we all smoked the joint, it was a sunny day

The first guy that was there, was some argentinian named ernesto

Later, me and the norvegian went for a walk (i was visiting amsterdam for 4 days without any plans)

He was ranting about the nepalese temple balls, he went to buy some at barneys
He was also a fan of greenhouse

Thr norvegian told me his wife was pregnant at home, and he was looking for some hoochies

In amsterdam i would smoke max 1g of weed per day

I would often take a walk to heaven fantaseeds, they had nice stuff for 5euros
Either 1g outdoor or .8 indoor, it was their strains also

To me, that place (amsterdam)had an impact because, it was liberty freedom and acceptance

There was cuisines from all over the world (stoners)

But there was also dark side of things

Street dealers, pickpockets/thiefs, people looking for a brawl, tourist preying, costly things

Thats why generally when i travel to foreign places i dont go out much at night, unless i am with some decent people

It was funny, to smoke that first doob, and notice in the coffeeshop some 30-40 yr old asian woman

It reminded me how anyone can like weed, and the lady looked healthy in the head also, like a decent person

I smoked that first doob, and brought my head outside of the coffeeshop and i couldnt believe i was in amsterdam. I was so high.

I remember at some point i was walking on the street and some guy asked me for some directions, and i told him excitingly it was my first time, and he was also happy for me, it felt like i was in looney land

Id like to go back once i have more money, it was fun

Nice story LEF it's remind me when i was living in Morocco ...
you said "flowry smell ...". That's a very good sign.
Wich coffeshop you talk about it?

b3fr33

Some of the best Moroccan hash in Rotterdam is in a small, out of the way Moroccan-owned coffeeshop, mainly frequented by locals, called Coffeeshop Miami. The best they have is 8E a gram, and it represents very good value for money. It is quite clean and has a good, up high.

b3fr33

For high quality Moroccan hash, one of the best coffeeshops in the Netherlands is Moroccan-owned Coffeeshop Kruidentuin in Nijmegen: you wouldn't be disappointed with the quality there, and the prices are good compared to the Dam.

b3fr33

Hi mister b, that's a great news, thank's very much.
I see the beautiful piece in your album, it's from this CS?

No not from a CS; that pic was taken in Morocco; it was made by buying powder from a farmer and screening it again for higher quality. That pic was the result, and the ratio from the farmer's powder was 1:1, so 1kg of powder from him gave approx. 500g golden melty powder and 500g greeny-coloured & non-smokable material. The crap was binned and the golden powder would press right up in your hand, and gave a good-quality product at the end (as seen in the pic).

That shows how contaminated (with plant material) that most Moroccan hash is...and that it's very hard to find such high quality directly from farmers, as they don't screen again usually, just one screen over a big bowl, beat the shit out of it and end up with plant material in it every time.

The high grade Moroccan hash in Holland is specially made by private farms in the Rif, who don't sell to visitors or other people, it's just made for the Dutch market where the best money is.

I've been there several times, spent a fair bit of time there hunting good hash, and let me tell you, it's very hard to find anything decent, despite staying in the mountains surrounded by plantations of it as far as the eye can see, lol

That's why the decision was made to start cleaning up their product and making it decent.

The starting genetics still play a big part, and most plants in Morocco are not very potent, as was proven when I chopped down the best plants I could find (with the farmer's permission!), they were fully ripe, and I dried them properly in the dark for over a week, and they were mediocre at best; definitely not what you'd bother growing at home.

The 8E hash in Rotterdam is not as good as this pic, and you might find this quality in Nijmegen, but you will pay up to around 14E a gram for the privilege.

I paid 1.30E for this in the pic, 65 cents originally, then with binning the contaminated part, it effectively doubled the price, but obviously still very cheap.

picture.php

Last edited:
No not from a CS; that pic was taken in Morocco; it was made by buying powder from a farmer and screening it again for higher quality. That pic was the result, and the ratio from the farmer's powder was 1:1, so 1kg of powder from him gave approx. 500g golden melty powder and 500g greeny-coloured & non-smokable material. The crap was binned and the golden powder would press right up in your hand, and gave a good-quality product at the end (as seen in the pic]
oufffff that's amazing, very good job lol.

Latest posts

Latest posts