What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Buncha Bagladies

J

JackKerouac

cgnosis said:
Those tomatos are looking good, just treat like cannabis and it will be ok.

This reminds me of the Jeff Foxworthy 'you might be a redneck' jokes.

You might be a nugget grower when . . .

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
Indica Sativa said:
Please put them on a dripper.

i would have to do two separate reserves and pumps and if you look in my closet, i have no room for another reserve. gonna have to hand water both to do the comparison unfortunatly.

NPK, borrow away! lol the pipe and fittings are relatively inexpensive and easy to work with. thanks for stoppin by!

cgnosis hey! treat it like cannabis eh, lol i have heard i will need some sort of support for them at some time or another since they grow like a vine. i am unsure if thats true with these lil plants. also does anyone know if i can flower them under 18/6 withthout gettin pitch black at nite? i see people grow them on their kitchen counters now so i would think the light cycle is not relatively important like with weed. :confused:

JackKerouac, lmao!

E

easyrasta

hey hey dopest
you are the dopest my friend
the tomatoes flower with age i believe.
light cycle is not that important.
Peace
Ez

The Dopest

Veteran
ok i changed out the 6 head distribution with a 1/2" poly tee and added some poly. once i poked 12 holes for each tray i added the 1/4" straights and hoses with half gallon per hour dripper heads. now i can load the trays up and get this show on the road!

The Dopest

Veteran
just for my notes i switched to CSN 17 at 10ml per gal for my moms today. veg plants will continue on the GH. also i should have some clones to do a side by side comparison rooted this week.

BagseedSamurai

The Dopest said:
7541PICT00261-thumb.JPG
[/url]

Phenom. :yummy:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
nice work on the dripper set up man, you just wait and see how they take off when you transplant them and hook up the drippers.

Latest posts

Latest posts