What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

we finally have a coco forum! thanks!

B

bonecarver_OG

definetly a good idea to have gaiusmarius as a moderator for the coco growers! ill vote for him anyday!

great to finally have a dedicated forum :D

leentu

Hello all,
Im so glad to see a forum for coco coir growers.My learning curve has been rough,the first attempt was a disaster.In this forum we can help each other in our efforts.

I love the collective!

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
well as I'll be updating my grow rooms shortly I'll be keeping close tabs on this forum as I want to try a few things out
particularly trying coco instead of lava rocks in my bubbler system in larger pots than I use at present

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
yes indeed i'm right pleased that we finally have a coco section.

thanks oldpink, i never imagined it would go this quick when i last asked you about having a coco section and here it is, lol :D :woohoo:

thanks to the ic-mag crew, you guys and gals awesome. :yes:

Alex-F

Traktor driver
Veteran
420giveaway
Well done on moderating the Coco forum Gaius. :yes:

I'll keep an eye on this stuff for sure. :chin:

purcellville

Self Proclaimed Hash Whore
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is great I have been following Gaius and the PP on slabs, then the Coco thread and now this!!!! I am just learning my way with Coco but it seems to work well for me.