What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Rate my freebies?

Spaventa

Veteran
Nice freebies man. I have the bubba76 sitting in my fridge that I paid for lol. I'm gonna wait till you flower em out before I grow em:tiphat:

OP

Maybe you got a freebie of the strain I bought to get the bubba 76 free! lol

I got them and the cookie dream with a purchase 10 regular Nirvana Hawaii Maui Waui, 5 Positronics Claustrum and 5 Delicious seeds Critical Neville’s haze.

The 76 are about to go into towels. I will keep you in the loop.

bigbadbiddy

On an unrelated note:
Anyone ever found something really special in freebies?

I only ever got 1 set of freebies as I usually ordered directly from breeders and just got more seeds or a free pack of another strain if I ordered enough.

But in that set of freebies, everything was crap. No two plants were even remotely similar and most didn't even make it to flower.

Weirdly enough the "best" freebie I grew so far has been a World of Seeds Colombian... But it was definitely not a very Sativa plant lol

Spaventa

Veteran
I actually wish I’d titled this thread so people would tell us their tales of free seed. I missed the boat there. The thread that could have been:(
On an unrelated note:
Anyone ever found something really special in freebies?

I only ever got 1 set of freebies as I usually ordered directly from breeders and just got more seeds or a free pack of another strain if I ordered enough.

But in that set of freebies, everything was crap. No two plants were even remotely similar and most didn't even make it to flower.

Weirdly enough the "best" freebie I grew so far has been a World of Seeds Colombian... But it was definitely not a very Sativa plant lol

Spaventa

Veteran
I was searching the fridge and found some seeds I’d forgotten all about :)
Freebies, unsurprisingly;) Not one but TWO Seedsman Blueberry. Anyone have any experience of the Seedsman blueberry fems?
Not sure what purchase they came with. Think they a couple of years old at least. Might have been Ace Panama haze or the bullshit fem Neville’s from GHS.
Had a peek and the three bubba 76 have popped and showing a tap root.

That’s a cool pic birdy

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
I was searching the fridge and found some seeds I’d forgotten all about :)
Freebies, unsurprisingly;) Not one but TWO Seedsman Blueberry. Anyone have any experience of the Seedsman blueberry fems?
Not sure what they purchase they came with. Think they a couple of years old at least.
Had a peek and the three bubba 76 have popped and showing a tap root.

Nice one on the Bubba

You just jogged my memory... I have 2 seedsman blueberry and 2 seedsman Nevils haze at the back of the fridge, both freebies

Spaventa

Veteran
Nice one on the Bubba

You just jogged my memory... I have 2 seedsman blueberry and 2 seedsman Nevils haze at the back of the fridge, both freebies
Thanks mr.brunch ;)

they say you can’t generalise but that exactly where mine were. Who else has two Seedsman blueberry freebies in the back of the fridge?! Lol

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just remember it had a thick central cola and potency was good along with euphoria. Not been into indica for a bit so have not run any more. Will check if I have any more seeds of it.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those sound like some some killer freebies!
I'd bet those Bubba 76's make for knockout plants.
And the Cookie Dream sounds interesting as well.

Spaventa

Veteran
Bubba 76 up and running :) quite good for 4 days out of the packet.
picture.php

soil margin

Veteran
Nice, I would definitely have picked those bubba 76 as others have said. Haven't gotten to try much Afghan but Pre-98 bubba is one of my favorite indicas. The cookies sound alright, a little boring maybe but probably some decent midgrade at least.