What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Your Estimate - How long will the US Gov. Shutdown Last ?

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Considering he is signing/signed original proposal. WTF! was it all about? R U smarter tan a 5th grader??

St. Phatty

That was Mister Dealmaker displaying his *awesome* skilz...are we winning yet?

Not if Nancy Pelosi writes "The Art of the Deal 2".

I read one article about Air Traffic Controllers at Laguardia airport no-showing on Friday the 25th, & shutting down the airport.

That may have figured into Trump's sort of surrender.

Badfishy1

Ol' Nancy kicks his ass every time.

He is totally out gunned.

No. He has Nancy backed into a corner... in 3 weeks she looks weak signing to fund wall looking weak to dnc or she doesn’t sign the funding, gets ZERO concessions, Wall is built, another shutdown and looks weak to DNC. He’s got her grabbed by the pussy either way.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watching a Micheal Jackson doc,
Find it very wrong that he could avoid trial by making huge payments to the plaintiff although I imagine it’s the same over here,,
Hearing it from the mouths of these mega-payed lawyers who openly admitted that if you were a ordinary person who didn’t have those funds then it’s straight to jail until the trial,,,
That is incredibly wrong and unfair but I shouldn’t be surprised I suppose,,s2

Badfishy1

:laughing: ............. IN YER DREAMS Fishy, there will be no wall!:tiphat:

This guy not knowing the wall is already a done deal when trump wants it. lol... not here to burst your bubble, or piss on your fairytale but it will happen with or without Pelosi. Use google boomer this shit is old news

St. Phatty

This guy not knowing the wall is already a done deal when trump wants it. lol... not here to burst your bubble, or piss on your fairytale but it will happen with or without Pelosi. Use google boomer this shit is old news
You mean the Wall will happen ?

The only way it can happen without Pelosi (that I know of) is,
Trump would have to do the "Emergency Declaration".

Do I have it right ?

The situation being as it is, Trump staking his loyalty to his Base on the Building of a Big Fvcking Wall (BFW) ...
Hmmmm ... Well.

Trump also has problems that are anywhere from Minor to HUUUGE in size, relating to the Cohen & Stone investigations. (Did I miss a name ?)

Looks like it's shaping up that Trump will be making his Emergency Declaration (to build the wall) about the time the Impeachment WORKINGS are moving along, as they are now. Impeachment anything weakens Trump.

It would be a much bigger Clusterfvck if they kept sitting on the Federal Wildfire people. Now those people can do their job and Pelosi & Trump can do Politics. As God intended :woohoo:

Could it really be as ridiculous as another shutdown in 3 weeks ? Isn't there a Threshold on Total Ridiculousness Allowed in Government ?

Would need ==> MOAR PopCorn.

Badfishy1

You mean the Wall will happen ?

The only way it can happen without Pelosi (that I know of) is,
Trump would have to do the "Emergency Declaration".

Do I have it right ?

The situation being as it is, Trump staking his loyalty to his Base on the Building of a Big Fvcking Wall (BFW) ...
Hmmmm ... Well.

Trump also has problems that are anywhere from Minor to HUUUGE in size, relating to the Cohen & Stone investigations. (Did I miss a name ?)

Looks like it's shaping up that Trump will be making his Emergency Declaration (to build the wall) about the time the Impeachment WORKINGS are moving along, as they are now. Impeachment anything weakens Trump.

It would be a much bigger Clusterfvck if they kept sitting on the Federal Wildfire people. Now those people can do their job and Pelosi & Trump can do Politics. As God intended :woohoo:

Could it really be as ridiculous as another shutdown in 3 weeks ? Isn't there a Threshold on Total Ridiculousness Allowed in Government ?

Would need ==> MOAR PopCorn.

Military building wall through a budget that is already passed in second option. Still wish best of luck w 2/3 senate. I would welcome house to pass anything, once trump puts on his defense, and he decides to declass fisa, house comes tumbling down

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
Military building wall through a budget that is already passed in second option. Still wish best of luck w 2/3 senate. I would welcome house to pass anything, once trump puts on his defense, and he decides to declass fisa, house comes tumbling down
Do you honestly think that if there were anything at all in the "declassify FISA" baloney that trump wouldn't have already done it?

Badfishy1

Do you honestly think that if there were anything at all in the "declassify FISA" baloney that trump wouldn't have already done it?

Why did the FBI and DNC squeal like school girls over declass? Inb4 national security... neither give a fuck about national security. Once beginning of investigation is revealed and laid out, the true nature of this bullshit will come to light. And yes plenty of Rep. will be involved. Mueller knows he is sitting on nothing more than a huge fucking mess he’s balls deep in to try and clean up. As pointed out earlier whether you want to admit it or not every person on the SC defines themselves as a Democrat. If you cannot see the political motivation you are helpless. Trump may have a toad stool but has never been accused of blowing his load early

CosmicGiggle

Veteran
Why did the FBI and DNC squeal like school girls over declass?.... Once beginning of investigation is revealed and laid out, the true nature of this bullshit will come to light...

To me it sounds like yer saying we'll finally find out what 'sensitive' info Putin has on Trump... :bigeye::whistling:

White Beard

Why did the FBI and DNC squeal like school girls over declass? Inb4 national security... neither give a fuck about national security. Once beginning of investigation is revealed and laid out, the true nature of this bullshit will come to light. And yes plenty of Rep. will be involved. Mueller knows he is sitting on nothing more than a huge fucking mess he’s balls deep in to try and clean up. As pointed out earlier whether you want to admit it or not every person on the SC defines themselves as a Democrat. If you cannot see the political motivation you are helpless. Trump may have a toad stool but has never been accused of blowing his load early
I especially love that bit about Roberts, Alito, Thomas, Kavanaugh all being Democrats...comedy gold!

Love your absolute certainty, but your delusion is as big as all outdoors. Whoever it is you listen to about this stuff, you should stop

UPDATE: it’s been suggested to me that Fishy meant Special Counsel, not SCOTUS, which isn’t any more reasonable or factual, despite the voices in his head

Last edited:

armedoldhippy

Veteran
wall won't get built. courts & lawsuits will block "emergency" horseshit.
even "if" (biggest two letter word in the world) money was found & okayed, what he wants would take over 10 years to build, and 5.7 B would only be a down-payment. there are reasons that most people are against it (other than his base)- most (not all) folks that own land there will fight it in court. intelligent people know it will not produce the effects that the simpleton-in-chief says it will. vast majority of drugs come in through ports of entry hidden in planes, semi trucks & autos. the terrain on much of the border makes it virtually impossible to even build a wall. much of it would be damn near impossible to build a barbed wire fence on. huge waste of money for an ignorant idea that won't work. :tiphat: